Monday 8 December 2008

I can haz some random stuffz of yumz!

Wee! In one week exactly, I'll be done with the hell that is law school exams that I've been moaning about on Plurk for like...an eon. Yuss, an eon! And then! You must deal with me for three weeks straight. Muahahaha. *attempts to look scary and foreboding, etc.*

Yeah, yeah. I know I'm not so scary (and that's probably a good thing). But it would be scary not to acknowledge how much of the awesome is floating around the grid right now in celebration of the holiday season. My post contains a mishmash of stuffs from all over ~ forgive the lack of organization. If it's not about the Federal Rules of Evidence, it's not all that coherent in 'me brainz. Meep!

That Peace on Earth hunt is really something. If only we could bring about peace via hunts in SL. Well, I think everyone who is participating is doing a dandy job, because I've never seen anything like it. So many vendors coming together to give a little something is really quite rad!

I've had a few moments here and there to stumble around the hunt. One of my favie designers, the one and only Tulikins, has made a traditional Dutch outfit that is really adorable, all the way down the cute shooz. I paired it with the latest {Frick} skin that is a recent subscribe-o-matic gift bloggeth by the lovely Ash here.

I'm going to follow Creamz' latest lead for the friend shoutouts and blog the non-free hair I'm wearing above and below from Philotic Energy. The hairz above is called "Adi" and I'm vain enough to pretend it's named after me. The below hair is called "Zoey," and honest to goodness, I got my hair cut like it irl after I got it in SL. The cute little asymmetrical cut has gotten me stopped on the law school campus a few times, and I have Aemilia Case to thank for it! Shanks, Aems! (Let's not discuss how crackhead my stylist thinks I am... :/)

But, never fear. There is a lot of freebie goodness above. The shirt is a part of the Eat Rice freebie from the Peace on Earth hunt, as is the pants from Sam's Secret Boutique, the shooz from ShoeFly, and the legwarmers from DeLa.

There's also a new yummy from the Crimson Shadow lucky chair that is too good not to stalk. This crimson gown is stunning, and even includes a back piece to float around during the season.

It even comes with shooz! It's really a fabulous ensemble, so get the lucky chair party going for sure!

Besos to everyone and I hope to be back to blogging regularly soon. I miss all the comment love and the harassment when I take a goofy pic. (The good harassment, that is.) Luffs y'allz. xx

Non-free Shizzle:

Picture 1:
"Adi" Hair (Sambucca) ~ Philotic Energy

Picture 2:
"Zoey" Hair (Charcoal) ~ Philotic Energy
"Opaline" Skin (Fever) ~ Curio
"Love Like Blood" Choker/Necklace (Blood) ~ Violet Voltaire Biker Gloves ~ +Plus

Picture 3:

"Marisella II" Hair (Black) ~ ETD (Still $30L per hair pack!)

All poses are by Long Awkward Pose [LAP]. Worship Dove Swanson already. Srsly. She's a goddess. And she had a hunt themed after poop a few months ago and I'm still not over it. It doesn't get any better than that.

3 comments:

Gecko Gorilla said...

Great finds Adaire. Good luck on exams.

Ashia Tomsen said...

G'luck oh ossom one. Beautiful finds for a beautiful soon to be really smart lawyer type person!
<3 juuuuuuuu

Anonymous said...

psst, it was named after you =P