Friday 5 December 2008

Does Naked Fishing Count?

As we've all been making disclaimers and such about our posts ( thanks to an oh so brave and terribly ballsy anon commenter) here's my post disclaimer: I admire all of the designers featured here. None of them are on my friends list (although that would make it totes easier to fangirl them), 3 of them I have never met, and one of them I have fished naked with (you know who you are ;)

tuli

First up, omg, Tuli's remake of the S5 line. I fangirl Tuli for a million and 25 reasons, skinmaking probably being quite low on the list. However, that being said, Tuli=teh shit when it comes to amazing, hand drawn, original skins. This is a preview of the new S5's. She is running a small comp to properly name the line, with some super sweet rewards. Join the group (it does cost, but that one off payment gets you value beyond your wildest dreams) adore the preview skins and check the notecard for the competition details.

frick

Also releasing amazing group gifts this week are from left to right; Frick and The Obscene. Talk about being totally spoilt rotten!!

cc4

cc3

cc2

cc1

Then for new players and old alike, these gorgeous outfits can be found in the new Cupcakes main store. Creams gave us a yummy taste of the skins offered as an opening gift, and these are *some* of the dresses you can get for free. Both designers behind the M&R Cupcakes line are talent and generosity personified *curtsies* fankyoo ladies, you've helped to make me soo purdy!! The stunning necklaces I'm wearing are from another lady I totes fangirl, Rosie Barthelmess from Sable Rose. Follow the slurl here, it will drop you right on top of a box of lushness, you get 27564 holiday necklaces, and each one is perfect!! In closing, I will just say I will post who I want, when I want and for my own reasons. My friends are all too often left out of my posts, mostly because they don't want to take advantage. If I love it, it's in, that's all there is to it. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, none of us will be *told* what to post or how to write. That's the advantage of having such a large team of writers, you haz your faves, the rest you can skip past. Ash out.

Other Stuff
Hair (not free)
ETD
Refuge

Tattoo (not free)
ETCHD

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I skip loads these days - SL & RL (way good for the thigh region!!!)..
... wouldn't dream of skipping past you tho, baby-doll! <3

Anonymous said...

*pouts*

wanna go nekid fishin' too.... ;)

Ashia Tomsen said...

*would totes go nakies fishing with you Ames........oooh and I'd zoom*!!!
<3

Abby said...

Uhm but are you sure that the two skins on the left in the 2nd pick are from Frick?I've be going to the store and joined the group but the gift skin that i recieved it's totally different o.o (its called 'Petals').

Natasha Burke said...

Abigale, the petals skins from frick is an old group gift from a month or so ago. I don't know about the new one because I have not logged in yet. Maybe SL is having problems and it isn't in the group notices yet. :(

As for naked fishing , that sounds fun! lol

Abby said...

I dunno but downstairs the shop,beside the lucky chair,there are two free pack (one with 6 skins)...maybe are theese?O.o

Ashia Tomsen said...

These are a new group gift, delivered fro the subscribo yesterday morn. Theyre called V2 somthing or other, I'll need to log in to get the exact name for you.
<3

Ashia Tomsen said...

right! Theyre called Frick Flourish V2 skins and this the card that came with them:
This pack of free skins are a remake of the old Flourish Freebies I released forever ago and they've probably been the most popular of my freebies. I've been working with Szemra Svarog's Splendor templates for a change of pace and I really like them. These new skins are based almost completely off Szemra's templates with a little smattering of Eloh's templates thrown in and of course my own modifications. I've also included two different lip sizes, large and small. These skins still have the tintable brow option so you'll still have to tweak your eyebrow color with the sliders. I've included a notecard on tinting brows that should be helpful.

I'm running a poll on my blog to see what everyone's thoughts are on the new skins and I'd love to hear feedback on what you think about the new look. Drop me a notecard or leave me a blog comment. I hope you like them! :D

-Fricka

Anonymous said...

^^; Thank you for blogging my freebie! Just wanted to let everyone know that the Flourish v2 skins (the ones blogged here) are available downstairs next to the lucky chair and the gift that's in the subscriber is still the Petals skin for anyone that missed out when I sent that one out a while back. :D

-Fricka

Unknown said...

some humans! grr. you do this as a free service and ppl are bitching about favoritism? if any ARE on your friends list, it's prolly because they are very nice, very talented, or...dare i say it.. BOTH?! if someone doesn't find a particular item wonderful, skip the hell over it like a big girl or boy. sheesh.

Anonymous said...

I don't know what the fuss is about, I obviously missed the nasty comment someone wrote.

If you hate the way they blog: move along please :)
There are TONS and TONS of other sites you can read, so do so.
If you are unsure where to look for other blogs, check the sidebar on freestyle off ya go :p

<3 Ashia's posts

Pumpkin Saenz said...

Ashia is one of the best bloggers out here. Her sense of style is impeccable and quirky. I love her writing style and the way she does her pics. To quote Ashia, she is absolutely "kyoot"!

Like another poster said, if you don't care for the way she blogs, there's a simple way to rectify the situation...don't read it.

Ashia, you're coolio.

olivia connaught said...

ash really is great, as a person and a blogger, and anyone who skips her posts is a totes douchenozzle. LOL FAVORITISM LOL