Tuesday 9 December 2008

They say PLOD, I say artistry

coolbag_002

Plod's been having a hunt these past few days. If you are Japanese enough to figure out the directions from this site, here they are. I'm pretty sure the sign indicates that the hunt runs from now until the 25th of December.

Mina Jun was kind enough to hop over and help me decipher the directions. She said that basically, you do this:

1. Click the sign at this location to get a punchcard hud: http://slurl.com/secondlife/plod/146/144/47

2. Wear the hud, and search the sim for ten snowmen. Click them and the hud fills.

3. When the card is full, find a certain Christmas tree, click the tree, then click the 'redeem' button on the hud.

4. You has awesome bag!

Minajunk
Thanks to Mina Jun for the help!

4 comments:

Creamy Cooljoke said...

/me faints at the sight of that bag <3

Anonymous said...

/me does not like the forced music playing on the blog... How to turn it off?

Anonymous said...

/me loves it! Kings of Leon + Sex on Fire = OMG awesomeness ! you can turn it off by going to the video and click PAUSEEE ! pff- zimmy x

♥ Abra Exonar said...

/me wonders what skin you are wearing? minajunk?? it's gorgie <3<3 xo, Abs