Monday 8 December 2008

over the prim snow, peoples.

SO basically I'm fed up with the whole white Christmas, snow falling, pine tree's everywhere Christams that Second Life is offering me. I'm not being a bah-humbug....well maybe. But I'm sick of it.

So this post is dedicated to the Aussie Christmas.

Forget your hot food, baked and stuffed turkeys, I want my fruit. It's bloody hot over here in Aus. Summer time means yum yum yummy fruit, like cherries and all those yummy goodies.

Like this.

pine!

Everyone needs something tropical in their lives.

Grab this prim-tastic pineapple dress from the lil boutique called Abnormal MS at the LVS Drive Sim. There's also a hobo dress too, complete with duct tape over le nipple and a skirt of tatterd newspaper. Classy.

1 comment:

Digital Angel said...

I hate the heat too, why cant it be cold in aussie!! You should come via the POE hunt and pick up our globe, lots of aussie goodies including a good old barbeque! Yay for aussies