Tuesday 12 May 2009

Fairy Fantasy

Fairies-Profile-Pic

I really was inspired by these outfits to do an on-the-location shoot, so that's what I did today!

elDee is one of 2 really girly places I'll actually drop cash on. There is always a bunch of bright fun, colours and patterns. Plus a real fsahionista, not matter what her chosen lifestyle in sl, can make ANYTHING work. As you see here. I went with the theme of the dress, and built up the outfit from there. I just happened to have these skins passed on to me by the lovely Daarc, owner of ElfPyre. These skins will be out soon, and though not free, I'll keep you informed anyways!

The wings I happened to score for half off at Fancy Fairy. There are a wack of deals there right now, so run kiddies! There are some free things too, tho I don't show them here.

I couldn't pick between these 2 pics, so I'm posting them both!

Fairies-1

Fairies-2

Skin-ElfPyre-MoonGlow-Requiem for Ruina-Not Released Yet
Eyes-House of Ruin-Mysteria in Icescape-Not Released Yet
Lashes-La Sylphide-Natural Prim Lashes-L$0
Dress-elDee-Amyna in Blue(there are 2 other colours aswell)-All for L$0
Wings-Fancy Fairy-Goblin Wings wildewood Flexi-L$150(half price sale on now!)
Shoes-Duh!-Croc Sandals Purple/Silver-L$20

Up next is one of said deals at Fancy Fairy. This dress is only L$25, and you get to choose from a few colours(each sold separately).

Fairies-3

Dress-Fancy Fairy-Ophelia Gown Midnight-L$25

I felt it went with the skin I got from Aura, designer of Tacky Star. I sort of look like a damaged court girl. The eyes are part of the "Under 30 days old" pack she has in the store. Know anyone new, who need some mysterious eyes? drag them there for a visit!

Fairies-4

Skin-Tacky Star-Whitewash Skin-L$200
Eyes-Tacky Star-Simplicity in blue-For avi's under 30 days(you get 9 different coloured eyes!)

Glasz DeCuir sent me a folder way back in the beginning of april. It was of a pink outfit. I said I'd get to it, then to my horror I opened it to discover it was pink! Was it meant for Suri? Well I sadly didn't get to it. *Shudders* Well Glasz sent me a new item, to redeem my honour as a FreeStylist. This purple outfit so goes with my new found love of purple! I know purple is in the same family as pink blablablab. WHATEVER! You don't get along with your whole family do you?

The wings I found on XStreet. There was a set for L$3 and then I found a whole fatpack of them for L$45, that's like L$6 per wing, not bad, and they are lovely.

Fairies-5

Dress--Start Wearing Purple Dress-L$0
Wings-Hare Couture-Pretteh Faerie Wings-You can either get the aqua ones for L$3 or a whole set of 8 for L$45!

Acid & Mala happens to have been a fav store of mine for a very long time. I picked up this little kitty, and he matched so perfect!

Fairies-6

Kitty-Acid and Mala-Minino-Halloween Edition-L$25(Store has a 25-75% off sale right now!)

Fairies done need footwear, but it doesn't hurt to have some either.

Fairies-7

Boots-Duh!-Black Cuffed Boots-L$20

This drow skin was slightly more purple then grey, and seemed to suit just fine, topped it off with the purple eyes from the Tacky Star Simplicity pack.

Fairies-8

Skin--Colour your Soul-Drow Skin-L$1
Eyes-Tacky Star-Simplicity in Purple-For avi's under 30 days(you get 9 different coloured eyes!)

So ended my adventure this day, prancing about in my wings. But wait! There are more eyes! Can a fairy be an eye whore? Cause I sure am!

Tacky Star has some other great gifts about!

Fairies-9

Top Left Eyes-Tacky Star-Pretty Dark Eyes-SLD Hunt #448-L$0
Top Right Eyes-Tacky Star-Snow Bloody Orchid-Subscribo Gift-L$0
Bottom Left Eyes-Tacky Star-Pink vs Red Eye-was a limited freebie(now back to full price, so hit the subscribo people! then you'll be in the know!)were L$0, now L$50
Bottom Right Eyes-Tacky Star-Eyes from the Freebie Box y the subscribo-L$1
All Skins-Imperial Elegance-old gifts(they were on XStreet last week, but now are gone )

Enjoy your sl adventures, no matter what sort of purple loving critter you may be =)

H

***Why is there stuff not Credited? Find out why here!***

4 comments:

Renee Harvy (Duh!) said...

I'm a big elDee fan too. Her textures are amazing... and Acid and Mala too. Thanks for showing off the wings and mah shoooz :)

Helena Stringer said...

thanks hun! you make it so easy for me =)

Hempy Weezles said...

I just love your posts Helena!! I wait in anticipation till the next! ... beautiful, lovely, and picture #3 is just gorgeous! Thumbs up to on location shoots! :)

Suri Christen said...

I am forever and ever associated with pink now...haha