Monday 11 May 2009

/me puts Aurora in my Holli Pocket

Heyyyy :)

(i warned you from the start my titles would be cheesy!)

So, today I got a notice from the fabulous HarmonyJade Yifu, owner of Aurora, and inside heard about a hidden moon hunt in her store. There's one moon to find, but its JAMMED full of goodies! Fatpacks to be exact! In this pic, I'm wearing the Shred Jeans and V-neck Pulli (which came with TONS of colors).... by the way, the hint for finding the moon is - Moons do not belong in the interior, well my moon matches my interior, and looking into sea you will find the good in me..... and the moon will be there until Friday the 15th!

aurora

Next, I got a notice in our Free*Style group about a ton of new releases at Holli Pocket! I've never been there before and OMG I was totally missing out! Super cute, girly clothes at awesome prices! The tank I'm wearing here is 1L, its the sweet lacey tank in blueberry. It's on the wall with all of the other merch, so be careful when buying. I paired them with the starbright huggers in bronze, not free but a total steal at only 75L (if you could see the textures on them, omg.). Not to mention that the starbright huggers in lime are in the Midnight Mania (set to 100) so go click and help me get those, hehe!

holli pockets

These are most definitely worth getting and these are two fan-frickin-tastic places to get some really affordable but still sassy casual wear! Happy Shopping!
<3, Casia

p.s. ty ty to Jemima Clowes for helping me with pics cause my comp hates me! /ilyb

other stuffs
hair- ::69:: (sixty-nine) (blogged by Jorden here)
bracelet- twisted and spoiled hunt (blogged by me here)
ears- twisted and spoiled (not free, but 200L and super cute!)
skin- miasnow- jasmine evening out 6 (700L)
lip ring- milestone creations (free in the lucky cupcake! nom nom nom!)
boots- Katat0nik (past group gift, not in notices anymore... sorry)

3 comments:

Izzy Williams said...

Yay!!!!!!! Holli's store is awesome!!!!

Sileny said...

Agreed!

J.Dikes said...

you're cute :D