Tuesday 12 May 2009

Bigging up my friends - Part 1

Shamelessly promoting my friiiiiends (sung to the tune of "hopelessly devoted to yoooou")

I've made friends with some very talented and lovely people in my time in SL some I met through my Free*Style dealings but some I met long before. I've decided I'm going to try and show them on Free*Style more often. I don't feature my friends often for fear of being accused of 'just blogging friends', well now that's just not fair, so that's gonna change.

Avantemelon is a new store in town and my lovely, talented friend Erzebeth is the creator.

She has this really cute watermelon box seat with 3 poses in the lucky board.

avantemelon chair

These goodies are the new releases at Avantemelon . The Dress is only 100L and the pants are 50L Great prices!

avantemelon

I made this sculpted melon hat (with hair) to go with the dress and you can find it at our Free*Style store at Blue Blood (near the mainstore of Avantemelon).

You can pay whatever you think this is worth (from 1L). I worked soooo hard on it, I hope you like it.

F*S melon hat/hair
Watermelon Hat with Hair Free*Style store at Blue Blood *pay what you wish*

Another really talented friend of mine, and one of the funniest people ever, is Morgan of Digital Eyes. She's got a black and white Sci Fi skin in store for 1L, also includes these beautiful eyes.

digital eyes_002

digital eyes_003

The sleek ponytail hair and animated fan are also from Digital Eyes. (not free)
Latex outfit from Kayliwulf (free)

Coming up tomorrow...Royal Blue

4 comments:

Sileny said...

:O :O :O

If all your friends make stuff as awesome as this then you should be blogging the heck out of them! Yaaaaay!

Gidge Uriza said...

Yay super cute stuffs, I love the jeans and must have them! Thanks for showing them off Creamz!

Anonymous said...

ooh-wee... that hair is YUMMY, Creamy! You and your friends R*O*C*K!
<3

Morgan Kincess said...

Just passing by to say that the fan is in the lucky board and the lucky chair
But we keep that between us ;)