Monday 10 March 2008

Sweet Jeanius

Shizzle ma nizzles muthahubba's (that's street talk for something, I dunno what - I've heard Snoop Dog say it so it must be kewl).

Alla Ruff of Veschi sent a note to Fashcon and the Veschi group today about her new releases, and also a NEW freebie in the group. These totally gorgeous 'Jeanius speckled denim' jeans, which come in a poofy short version or a long baggy flared style, you can also wear them with or without the high waist. I really love Veschi's quirky styles.

veschi cupcake_003

This is totally the sort of jeans I am into right now...I wouldn't dare wear the shorts in RL, God they would make my thighs look ginormous - but on SL, bring them on girlies!! Search Veschi and join the group for these in the notice archives.

veschi cupcake_001

These adorable 'cloudy sky polka dot' leggings are the new release from Honey Kitty, these are a group gift too, search Honey Kitty and look in notice archives. The sweet denim top is a group gift from 3 (heart) Cupcakes. (Yep i still can't type the heart sign before the word 'Cupcakes' without it borking up my blogger format, Allegory told me how to do it but I haven't concentrated on it yet).

veschi cupcake_002

This fabulous sassy lookin' Green outfit is a new free gift in the 3 Cupcakes group, Mimi is so generous with her creations and her clothes rock.

veschi cupcake_006

These skins are a group gift from Unpredictable, I think they look kinda burlesque with this hair, I love them. They were recommended by Sara1978 Iwish, big thanks to you.

The one worn below is the Valentines skin dated 2/13 in the group notices. The gorgeous bright blue top is yet another free group gift from 3 (heart) Cupcakes.

veschi cupcake_004

This skin is also an 'Unpredictable' group gift called 'Milky' dated 2/18 in the notices, you'll have to get these pretty quick if you want them as they may be gone from the notice archives soon. I went to check out the store too, the whole range of skins are fantastic!

veschi cupcake_005

The hair worn in these pics is by 'Vanilla Hair' by Creamshop (not free)
The Maryjane flats are by Boing Fromage (not free)



I'm off to bed....ni nites x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unpredictable skins are quite impressive!! <3 Lub the makeup that it offers x)

Anonymous said...

ALLALALALAlaaa's new jeans are DA BOMB DIGGITY! I am totally into those in RL too. I am rarely excited about new things lately in SL, but I just love that new release to death! And yes, dreams skin are quite unique and pretty too, ah! Oh also, thank you for wearing my ballet flats :3

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Oooh yes, those skins are great. I am going to go and try them all on with a view to a purchase.

Yay...Allalalla, I totally <3333her stuff, and Elka, I loooove your store Boing Fromage... these shoes are great cos of the colour changing scripts, they go with all my outfits. I can't wait to see your new stuffies.