Monday 10 March 2008

Fresh as a Daisy

Cute outfit alert!!!

The Aoharu group gives away many great free gifts and yesterday this gorgeous summery outfit was given out. It was so lovely to wear this on 'virtual me', in RL the storms here in the UK are so bad right now. To get this outfit, join the Aoharu group and look in notice history for 'Thanksgift' dated 03/09/08 (there are still some other gifts in there which I have previously blogged too)

YAY! I'm feeling Summery!
10-3-08_002
(Yay pose by Creamy, at Free*Style for Free of course)

The outfit consists of this pretty striped skirt with little flowers on the belt and seam, lemon blouse with frills and puff sleeves, so girly and cute.

10-3-08_001
(Ballet flats by AI Studio's- 1L)

Oh and that's not all you get in the latest Aoharu group gift....you get these black leggings with little bows too, you can also wear these under the skirt as they come in an underpants layer.

10-3-08_005
(This is another pose I made called 'huggy hands' and you can have it. I'll put it out at Free*Style....it kinda looks like you need to pee, but I think it's cute)

The whole outfit looks like it was made for this adorable braided hair with bow from TekuTeku, I believe a limited time 1L gift in store for White Day. There's also a few other really nice 1L styles here, including one for guys.


(*tuts* why do my pics go blurred when I crop them?)

The skin and shape worn here are both from Aoharu, these aren't free though, but an example of the lovely goodies you can get here.

No comments: