Tuesday 11 March 2008

Office girl from hell

I took Mins out for stretch again today and met up with some of my old buddies who I haven't seen for so long since I invented Creamy. (Deeev, Maxiiiiim, YAY!). Well, it was fun until we all got griefed in Abraminations, I then got a notice from Four Yip about a new free outfit she's made, so off I went... you know how much I LOVE Four's creations.

So what is the latest giftie from Four? This is the Grey Beauty outfit, I happened to be wearing this Amy hair by Aden (100L) and a ciggy hanging from mouth (this one from Cake, not free) when I tried it on and the look somehow works, now I look like a secretary gone bad!

Amy Winehouse decides to go and get a 9-5 job.
Wiggly_012

So Four has included lots of bits and pieces in the folder, she's totally generous like that. The skirt comes in pencil version or fuller style which I have shown above. This jacket/shirt combo is so chic with the nipped in waist.

Wiggly_008

These glasses are also included, I love the vintage look with chain, like a glam granny would have worn, or Stefanie Powers with a twist (she's from the Hart to Hart series in the 80s)

Wiggly_007
Earrings were a 1L gift by Diamonde

Take it all off and underneath, what do you have? Some shexay undies, they've got a full g-string bum-out thing going on at the back, which would cut right up your jacksy and be totally painful if you wore it in RL. As I always say...SL, bring it on, RL....noooooooooooo!!

Wiggly_016
Lingerie pose by ANIMAH

Four has also included this table made of chairs which includes the dance anim. This is what the secretary gone bad does at the office party after a few Cheeky Vimto's (alcopops). She gets on down with her bad self....wooohoooo!

Wiggly_013

Outfit, glasses and chairs by Yip's (free)
Stilletto's - Maitreya (free)
Earrings - Diamonde (1L)
Boudoir Skin by Fleur (not free)
Amy Hair by Aden (not free)
Cigarette - Cake (not free)

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super fun post Creamy. Loves it!

Adelia Menges said...

I know it can’t possibly be free, but what skin is that your wearing? You look absolutely gorgeous in it!

Anonymous said...

Strange enough, when I tried to tp to Yips, I got an error message that said I am not allowed access to that sim. I've never been there so I wouldn't suspect I've been banned...Wahhhh!

MoxZ

Anonymous said...

Same here - and that's too bad - I love Yip's stuff and was excited at the thought of a store. Hope it's an error and we're allowed in soon!

Nikki

Anonymous said...

I know when I went to Yips I got a message saying in five minutes they were going to do a rolling restart for that reagion. The reason you were not able to access that sim might have been because it was being restarted or it was offline. I'm not sure if that was the problem but I thought I would throw it out there ;)

amaterasu said...

*cries* I get the same message too when I try to access Yips.
Looks like such a great outfit too, and the chair dance is just fantabulous
Hopefully can get it tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

nope, it was definitely a lack of access permissions thing. i'm sure i'm not banned either, so must have been a setting hopefully Yip will fix soon :)

oh, and adelia - i see the skin was credited as being the Boudoir Skin by Fleur. Nice stuff :)

Nikki

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Oh noes, I hope I gave the right LM. I'm about to log in now to see if four is online. I'll keep you posted.

Glad you all like the post, I had such fun with it.

Oh yes the skin worn in the pic is the beautiful 'Boudoir' by Fleur, maybe they will have a special gift voucher offer again soon, join the Fleur group to be kept informed.

Anonymous said...

hey i was wondering if they still have those free shoes pictured shoes by chance? :)

Creamy Cooljoke said...

I TP'd to Yips and I got in there no probs today. Let me know if you have any more difficulties. :)

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Yep, just went to check, the Maitreya shoes are still there for free.
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Glam%20World%202/206/151/26 on the table to the left of the inner entrance under the footwear sign :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Creamy? Off topic but the post is a little older now. You showed leopard print heels from Baroque. I can't find a store called Baroque or a group or anything by that name. Can you give more information? Thanks for all you do!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Creamy, thx for your wonderful posts, but the Amy Hair from Aiden are only avaiable in the lil`shop at dollyrock and they cost L$ 250 and not 100 ;-) Thx and hugs Babylee

Creamy Cooljoke said...

*slaps head* must get my facts right, LOL. I bought this hair a long time ago when Aden had his store at 'Random' I think it was.

Thanks for the info Babylee :)

Anonymous said...

I made it in tonight - thanks Creamy. We really appreciate all your efforts with the blog :)

Nikki