Monday 9 March 2009

Mayhem

Since Ach's yummy post about the Mia lucky chair skin, and my subsequent buying of the entire store while waiting for my letter, all outfits must now match my skin!!



Good job I won this outfit from Madness & Mayhem, thanks to OKR who sent me there for the Midnight Mania pasties!! The board clicked over to A just as I was rezzing, nice!! Shown here with fishnets from Sn@tch, part of the "Cabaret" outfit, NOT FREE. The legwarmer boots are part of the epic dollarbie pack of boots from Katatonik, also not free but my all time faves are the cuffs from Primitive Design and my collar from Dari's Haus.



Evangeline Schism has been hiding away, hard at work in Photoshop. I love her Eloh mods and I'm stoked to say she's back with newness yay! Grab this amazing emo skin from Xstreet for an L, and all her other skins are on sale for 1L a piece also. The manky jeans (that's their name :P) are a limited time dollarbie from KOSH and they're like fecking perfect. The tanks, Evangeline told me about. They can also be found on Xstreet, from a store called Hello Dave. There are pages of cheeky tanks for guys and girls, all an L each. Maia Gasparini will be opening an inworld location soon, I can't wait to stalk it!



When Dare Monroe asks you what your favorite colour is, you know something awesomesauce is coming your way! Check out these amazing boots from Dare Designs. They will be out this week, with colours to be won in the lucky chair as well as the fortune teller. The top I snagged from Sweeter Than Candy, with a gift card Candace sent to the group. As well as her own designs, Candace is an authorised pixel Dolls reseller, the top is part of that collection and soo yummy! The capris are my staples from, De Designs, not free. The hair worn throughout is my all time fave Kin hair, Cyberpunk. The goggles are seperate, so you can wear them with other hair too!! Now I'm off to shoot zombies or some such :P Ash Out.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Must fangirl Evangeline for a sec. She is absolutely one of the sweetest persons I've met on SL. I can't wait for her to make even more skins! And Hello Dave!
/me faints! Did you see the stockings? !!!!

Stream of Music 逍遥 said...

May I ask how you got the neat looking custom backgrounds in your photos Ashia? Was it an in-world background, or custom-edited in Photoshop or another program?

Ashia Tomsen said...

some of the backgrounds are from my photosphere, some I got from Renderosity, who have a whole section of backgrounds that are free to use and some I made. I always take my pics on a green or blue screen and extract.
Eden-omg Mia from Hello Dave, is she not teh hawt?!!
<3

Dane said...

Pardon, but do you have a name for those amazing boots you're wearing from Dare Designs? I've popped into Dare's store last night and today, but maybe they're not out yet. Or I'm lost, lol.

Anonymous said...

Dang girl!!! you are an extremely lickable zombie - wanna fog up them goggles! <3