Saturday 24 January 2009

Project kiwi

A new day, a new start hopefully. It's a long weekend here in Aus, and so far, it's been tres relaxing (apart from my epic hangover today ;)

abomb2

abomb3

Normally, when I have a top or shirt to show off, I immediately reach for my Torridwear dollarbie jeans. But now I have an alternative! For a very limited time, as in get down to Project Kiwi before 8pm slt today, the 2 pairs of jeans shown here are free. You get 3 different versions in each pack and they're totes totally gorgeous. The first shirt is a Valentines gift of the Ash kind from A-Bomb. Even the note card announcing the shirt made me laugh, Lavea is a jaded bitch and hates Valentine's Day, so if you are looking for fluff and hearts, don't bother to come pick up our 1L V-Day tee. Men's and women's versions included on all layers. Hot. The sweater shown is 10L until Sunday, matches my hair perfectly!

abomb5

While I was there, I won shoes on the lucky chair (which I'll show in a later post) and checked out the cheapy section on the second floor. Nothing over 10L, and I found some really cool stuffs!

abomb4

abomb

Perfect if you're on a budget, but still have a wee bit of cash to spend. Wish me luck, it's grocery shopping time. Ash out.

Things that aren't free, but I cannae live without.
Hair
House of Munster
Artilleri

Tattoos
ETCHD
Custom Inkz

Hoofies
Lazy Places

12 comments:

Addi said...

Thank youuuuuuu! I am pretty much staying away from the computer today because of my own hangover but popped up F*S just to see if there was anything interesting. And there was our stuff!

Minami Susanowa said...

Hey! Minami from Project Kiwi here. Just wanted to say thanks a ton for blogging my stuff! Been following FreeStyle since my newbie days and never dreamed I'd see my little creations on these pages! I'm so flattered!

Thanks again!

Ashia Tomsen said...

hey you 2 talented ppl!! Addison, totes a pleasure!
Minami!! Yay I'm glad youre happy, actually it's the second time I've blogged your stuff, if you do a search for your store name the other post will pop right up too:)
Love both your stores girls and thankyou so much for your generosity
<3

Addi said...

I feel a need to point out that I am not the designer, just the writer of the witty notecards! Lavea Alter does all the designing, I do the "hmmm, i dunno if that color looks right, try THIS color." and the "omg plzplz make me those in teal now, kthx!".

Anonymous said...

HAPPY AUSTRALIA/RECONCILIATION DAY, funky Ash and all you other scrummy Aussies down there! :D

Miss you all more than you can imagine! <3

Drink loads on me and go for a surf to wash away that hangover the next day!

I hate you. said...

Hahaha PIXEL DESIGNERS! You know how sad this? People wasting their lives away on a computer game. Wow do they suck that bad that they cannot design in, oh I don't know...REAL LIFE! You sicken me.

Suri Christen said...

Wee!!! More hate messages... WE LOVE YOU TOO!

Jocelyn said...

I love this skin you are wearing on those pics! where is it from?

Bryony Dirval said...

You guys made me register with blogger lol.

Great clothes, thanks so much :D I love the first hair you have too but I'm a bit poor at the moment :(

xx

Bunnie said...

Sigh.

olivia connaught said...

jocelyn i'm 99% sure it's one of the flushed versions of the tokeo plastic skins. ash and i must TOTES share a brain cause i was just there thinking "WANT." <3

Anonymous said...

I don't know, personally, I think it's more of a waste of time to create an account with Blogger solely to post hate messages on a blog dedicated to pixels.

Maybe, and this is just a suggestion... 'ihateyou', you should stop wasting your life away on making hate comments and do something productive instead. At least we're having fun with our hobby. :D

Have a nice day.