Sunday 25 January 2009

Back at the start of the year, I found a new to me store through fashcon, Luna's Boutique. Luna has once again put out a gorgeous gift for you guys to enjoy, the dress shown below. You'll find it on the second floor of her store. Last time I went, looking for the retro outfit I had seen blogged, my poor craptop was dying a death and I never even made it through the front door!

lb1

Now time for a bit of torture :P These beautiful skins are from BEBAE. They are limited edition skins for Valentines, due to be released tomorrow. While not free, they are so damn gorgeous I had to show you. They will be available for a month only, before they vanish forever, so if skin is your thing, be sure to treat yourself!

lb2

While at Luna's, I found this super cute number, perfect for showing off this terribly lick able skin ;) Bed time for me now, off on an Australia Day picnic tomorrow, wish you were here Ames 3. Ash out.

Hair (not free)
Boon

2 comments:

Paola said...

OMG I loooooove your shape! Mine's similar, but yours is just a little softer. Its amaaaazing!

Ashia Tomsen said...

aww thank you so much Paola!
<3