Tuesday 21 October 2008

Like A Puppet On A String

We have been thoroughly spoilt this Halloween, especially by amazing skin designers.



Check out this stunning skin you can get from the lucky board at Den-Dou. I've paired it here with a beautiful group gift from Brain Restriction, the ever versatile stockings from Edge Grafica and some wicked stompers I picked up in the Crimson Shadow 50l sale, as posted by Adi hurr.



I'm so loving my finger tape, I have Dakota from Fashion Junkie to thank for my latest obssesion!! Wonder how long this one will last for.





Isn't this dress gorgy! Another gift you'll find in the Brain Restriction group. It has many different attachment point options, I um........used em all XD! It's not supposed to be quite so floofy, but hell I was tired yesterday! The legwarmer boots are a group gift from DK Shapes, you'll find these and some Halloween shooz too. And check out my bat thingos flying round my head!! This is a gift from the luffley Helena Stringer that you'll find for a very limited time at Crimson Shadow, so get thee there like now!



And saving my fave till last. This amazing creation is from LVS&Co. You really do get to be a puppet, complete with an incredible AO, and strings!!



It's part of the Midnight Madness promotion. All you have to do is click the board to get your name down, and at midnight, if enough people have clicked, the gift gets delivered to all participants, wicked ay! And cos I'm in an awsome mood today, hurr is some eye candy.



Best played loud, with beer. Ash out.

Other shit
Hair (not free)
Abyss

Finger Tape (not free)
Sinistyle

5 comments:

百恋芙蓉 said...

Other than the fact the Dendou Lucky Board is like seriously evil... (simply will not shift from the pattern of U, X, 0-9)... thanks for this post x3 All the items look so good! ^^ *Especially the Den-dou skin... I seriously want to just buy it and not wait for the damn board -.-*

Anonymous said...

lookin' good, Ash! love that first pic...

(will have to check that backlog of blogs - been offline all week - what happened to the hooves???)

*mwah*

Helena Stringer said...

Seriously, didn't my comments come up or is this one of those blogs that monitors them? Anyways, Would love for you to blog my Hunt hunny, I have the matching bat Pasties to the headpiece in there. And lots and lots of hair :)

Ashia Tomsen said...

Ames, omg I miss you like woa!! And Helena, blogger is a fickle bastard. Last week it wouldnt let me comment either. We don't monitor comments, although sometimes I wish we would XD!! I'd love to cover your hunt, yay!!
<3

Creamy Cooljoke said...

yep anyone can comment here, the filthier the better i say ^^