Wednesday 22 October 2008

Curiouser and Curiouser...

'`Curiouser and curiouser!' cried Alice (she was so much surprised, that for the moment she quite forgot how to speak good English)' ~ Lewis Carroll

:O :O :O I know, i know, it's been a looooong time emerging but finally I got to post again!

Lewis Carroll is by far my most favorite writer of verse, child stories. It's so imaginative, colorful, crazy, barbaric, dark & often dreamlike.

Anyway, when my great friend Wednesday Soon of Woo's mentioned about the anniversary Alice dresses at Dreaming Alice, I went galumphing on over!

First up the Pure Alice dress... the traditional Alice!

Snapshot_006

comes with hair bow!

Snapshot_008

And the Dark Alice dress, also with hair bow... For those times when you feel like shouting a piggy-nosed 'Orf with 'er head' and asking the Cheshire Cat just wtf he thinks he's smirking at!

Snapshot_011

Wednesday Soon - Woo's has just released some gorgeous & very well detailed mega bangles which she kindly dropped me. They are size adjustable, come in silver and gold versions for both forearms! <3 them

Snapshot_012


Skin

Little Bird skins (from Lucky chairs)

Hair in pic 1/2

Maya - ND (not free)

Shoes

Ballet flats in white - Shiny Things (not free)


Frabjous Day All, Cheri <3

6 comments:

Helena Stringer said...

Hey darling, loved that bats! XP

If you want you can blog my hunt, I got bat pasties to match the head piece =)

Let me know, and I'll send some stuffs along

Suri Christen said...

Cheri!!! Too Too cute!!!

Ashia Tomsen said...

Cheri!!!! *Falls at your feet and fangirls you*!!!
<3

Creamy Cooljoke said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh <333333333

Hedgie Till said...

Is that white rabbit an avatar or a prop? It's so fun!

Cheri Pye said...

Awww Thank yoooz! <333


Hedgie, the rabbit is part of an Alice themed sim, I'll send the lm to you!