Tuesday 21 October 2008

Skin, Strange Brew & the Collared Kind


Bejambled

How morbid it must sound, a post about skin & witches & collars. ha ha ha. I assure you it's all very innocent, what with the hot post below, I can't help but attempt at taking it down a notch. 

Theses beautiful skins are from the new Bejambled skin boutique. The sweet owner, Cory, is giving the above skin away for free. (!!) The give away was suppose to end yesterday, but Cory's so cool that she decided to extend the giveaway to the end of Wednesday, just for Free*Stylers. How cool is that?!

The strawberry choker is another freebie, from the awesome !* Rebel Xtravaganza *! The adorable (not free) shirt is from Uma who runs Uma's Style Diary, which is one of my favorite SL Style reads. I love her cute cartoon t-shirts. The art is great as is the t-shirt texture. 


Bejambled

This next skin isn't a freebie, but I couldn't resist sharing it with you. I feel so pretty in it. I know this must sound strange, but Cory does a real good nose. I love, looovee the way my nose looks here. Sometimes the nostrils look terrible, morphed into weird kidney bean/jellybean mutants. I must say I have no complaints here. This nose is perfecto.

The earrings are a freebie from the always awesome Yak & Yeti. The pretty pearl cuff is a freebie from Icing.


I adore my very Halloween triple skull earrings from Deco, which is one of my new favorite jewelry shops. (along with *UnTone* and Beauty Avatar) They also have a cute saw necklace too. (All non-free mind you, but extremely on topic with Halloween and all). The necklace is from Atomic Kitty and is a limited edition Halloween release, and it rocks my socks off!


AnnaMayaHouse Witch

The cute lil witch on my shoulder comes from AnnaMayaHouse and it's a freebie for halloween! It comes in two colors, and two positions. As a shoulder pet as shown, or you can have her fly around you in circles. 


[AMH] Wicked Witch

Her broom lets out color-changing sparkles! Soo cute. The witches also come with a big, chunky scarf held together with a giant safety pin. I'd wear the scarf with a cute dress, pig tails and bubbly shoes. Voila- cutie pie Halloween look. Just be prepared to swat away all those who want to pinch your cheeks.


[AMH] Benny The Bear

I couldn't help but sneak in another non-freebie. AMH creator Anya also makes an adorable bear shoulder pet named Benny. The first time I saw him, I couldn't help but ooh and ahh. He's so sweet, turns this girl into puddles. Eternally sleeping, he lets out some "zzzZZZZzzZZZZzz's" and snuggles up to your neck. awww


Sanu <3<3

I mentioned Sanu Collars back in this post a little over a week ago. Well, the lovely designer Sanura Sakai has released companion Madame Butterfly Halloween earrings to all her group members. You get orange, green and purple! They are really gorgeous, it's hard to call them Halloween jewelry when I will surely wear them year round- I recommend that you join the group asap!

xo, Abra

***

{pic 1}
Jessibelle Special Edition @ Bejambled Skins
Strawberry Choker @ !* Rebel Xtravaganza *!
{not free}
hair- Gritty Kitty
T-Shirt- toastface (see Uma's Blog- a favorite read of mine)

{pic 2- not free}
Jessibelle Deep Red @ Bejambled Skins
{not free)
hair- ::69::
tube top- [pink] outfitters
earrings- Yaki & Yeti's
pearl bracelet- Icing

{pic 3}
Wicked Witch Wendy I from AnnaMayaHouse [AMH]

{pic 4}
Wicked Witch Wendy II from AnnaMayaHouse [AMH]
{not free}
hair- *BP
shirt- Armidi
necklace- Atomic Kitty 
earrings- Deco

{pic 5}
Wicked Witch Shoulder pets from AnnaMayaHouse

{pic 6}
Benny the Bear Shoulder pet from AnnaMayaHouse

{pic 7}
Nemesis Halloween skin from Beauty Avatar (in store dollarbie)
Madame Butterfly Choker from Sanu Collars (freebie in store)
Madame Butterfly Earrings from Sanu Collars (group gift, look up group under: Sanu OR touch the sign in store)
{not free}
hair- Atomic Kitty
shirt- redgrave

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lyriope sells ripped skins. Watch in the next few days, you will find out. I've seen it myself.

Amyla Wakowski said...

Couldn't find the strawberry choker at Rebel -X-; where was it?

Adaire DeCuir said...

It's upstairs, Amyla!

Amyla Wakowski said...

Ah, thanks... hadn't looked *under* the steps when I was there before. Was starting to feel a bit blind. ^^;;

Anya Yalin said...

Thanks for blogging me :)
I've given away tons of witches so far and they'll be up for a while still. It's been really fun and your blog and group helped a lot in getting the word out.

♥ Abra Exonar said...

You're welcome Anya <3<3 Much luv to you :))