Saturday 11 October 2008

Fashion as Therapy aka. *le sigh*



muffler luv

(and exhale...) *ahhhhhh* I've had a tough week, and forgoing any details let's just say "thank goodness for shopping!" I am from the camp that believes that shopping IS therapy. Mine at least! I mean, I'll sit on a couch any day, but it better be swathed in rosy velvet and be very very comfortable. Then I can sit and try on shoes with you. ;))


more muff

Aside from the RL tough parts, my SL life has been a breeze. No boy drama, no bad purchases, and I got lucky a LOT. Which for me, is the ultimate mood booster. I don't need drugs people, just give me this hot pink muffler from DP*yumyum. (Ok, a cosmo too, only because it matches ;)) The muffler is a gift on the new lucky boards in the store and let me tell you- soo pretty! It comes with button/no button options and that big bow makes a girl's heart swell. 


kyootness in pink

kookie madness

I also stopped by the juicy sim and ooohhhh, all of us can get lucky here! I picked up some Kookie shoes, and so should you! If you don't own any of her awesome designs yet, now is your chance to scoop some up for free! After you decide they are amazing and want more, run over to her store and buy some of her cute muggys (my new non-free fav). After all...they are all 50% off! This won't last forever so make haste.

I'm also wearing sn@tch's dragonfly dress, which is cute and a little nasty too. I like ;)) It comes with the leggings and bangles, so one can layer up or layer down as she pleases.


Violet Voltaire <3

This bracelet is from Violet Voltaire, and it's also available at the Juicy sim! The matching earrings, pictured below, are a grand opening gift from Tuli's new sim Journey. So you can sim hop to complete the set! (We all know Tuli from the amazing skins Adaire wore in the post below. Not to mention the skins we've bought and wear all the time.)


Party Girl

Violet is also having a 50% off sale for all pink items, ONLY at her store @ Journey. I'm a big fan of Violet's sweet/tart jewelry and if you haven't seen it, all it takes is a look to fall in love.


VV earrings

I noticed you eyeing my skin, o thank you, it's La Sylphide's newest Lucky Chair prezzie! (Thank you Ash for the tippie.) Gorgie isn't it? I love the matte red lips and the slit of green eyeshadow. It's called party girl, I assume because it's dressier makeup. I, on the other hand, call it party girl because I wanted to throw one after putting it on! Another instant mood booster.


choker!!

These purdy chokers were sent over to me by Sanu Collars owner Sanura. They are at once, very beautiful, a little tough and quite sexy. Each choker comes with a glow/non-glow option and you can put scripts in them if you'd like it to function as a collar!


;P

Personally, I'm quite happy to see chokers like this, they differ from the usual plain black leather/spikes/pearls variety yet remain very versatile. 


Choker Details

I love the details on them! Zoom in, they are flawless.


Yellow

All above are dollarbies! Be sure to check out the non-dollarbies at the store as well, I have my eye on both the 'Inspired' and 'Belle' designs!



Halloween

Halloween Details

This design is available only in the lucky chair and I think it's the most elegant & cool Halloween choker I've come across in SL! I like orange so I'll be wearing this year round for sure.

See? Shopping is therapy...

now where's that cosmo? ;P

***

{pic 1}
'pink muffler' by DP*yumyum (get it on the lucky board!)
{not free}
'knit grey cardigan' by BP*
'heart 4 hair' in pink by Kurotsubaki
'trashy diva' skin by Heartcore

{pic 2}
'pink muffler' (see above)
{not free}
'amikomi' chignon hair in dark brown by BP* (see above for link)

{pic 3}
'dragonfly dress' by sn@tch (available here at the Juicy B-Day prezzie stand)

{pic 4}
'donna' platforms in hot pinkness by Kookie (available here! only!)

{pic 5}
'Tourmaline eternity bracelet' in pink by Violet Voltaire (available here, only)

{pic 6}
'Tourmaline eternity earrings' in pink by Violet Voltaire (available here at Journey sim opening, only!)

{pic 7}
'erin tan party girl' skin by La Sylphide (store lucky chair prezzie!)

{pic 8-13}
'Madame Butterfly' & 'Hallowed' collars by Sanu Collars (Hallowed is a lucky chair prezzie)
'Knit Jumper' in black by RunoRuno


2 comments:

EriYatsenko said...

Can I ask a really strange question? With those pink shoes what size are your feet? I got them but when I wear them the heel part has a skin shadow all around them.

♥ Abra Exonar said...

Oh funny! I have size 0 feet. You probably do too if you have a shadow around your feet. That's happened to me with other shoes, but curiously enough not Kookie's. Must research this...can feet be wider or something?! *laughs*