Saturday 11 October 2008

Beam Me back To SL!!

Hello my lovelies!
After a hectic week I waved goodbye to my work life for one night and sneak in here to meet y'all..I missed you...

pucca happy birfday

First of all, I want to say a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Juicy!

happy Birfday Juicy!

Adaire and Abra already mentioned the fab gifts you can get there, I hit the roof when Kookie anounced there is a pair of *pink* version of her Donna platforms there (well, of course it HAD to be pink)! I TP'd there as soon as I could...*licks* I love them!

Go to the Juicy Sim now!

Dress is a hunt gift from Nadja Baxter at Vanity Glam Expo! Beautiful, isn't it?

Ivalde!

The photo here was taken at Ivalde's new location...@ Tuli's Sim!

The Rosario Dress is avaliable on a lucky chair at Ivalde's mainstore..as for this gorgy purple dress? A gift for everyone to celebrate the new store opening, called Vinca. Thanks Nef for these wonderful dresses!

Necklace worn throughout from i-Candy, not free.

1 comment:

♥ Abra Exonar said...

OMG, you look GORGEOUS in that silver dress!! Looove <3