Wednesday 30 July 2008

A Kaleidoscope Of Lush

Ok, I'll try to be calm and composed, which is hard cos I'm totally fecking excited about this post!! I've been slowly going through my notecards and such, when I found one from Leigh Matos, telling me about her store and a hunt she was having there. I IM'd her in a panic, thinking I'd missed it, feeling 10 shades of bastard for not seeing the card sooner. Ha lucky me and indeed you, cos the hunt is still on, and baby, these clothes are HAWT. Yes I used capitals to emphasise my point, deal with it XD!

kaleidoscopes_002

kaleidoscopes_003

kaleidoscopes_004

kaleidoscopes_005

These are 4 of the 5 outfits up for grabs. Leigh's store Kaleidoscope is small, so finding the boxes won't be hard at all. Shown below are some of her other creations, that aren't free, but sure as hell deserve a few pics!!

kaleidoscopes_006

kaleidoscopes_007

kaleidoscopes_008

kaleidoscopes_009

Btw, one of the first babydolls to not get all buggered by my AO, gots to love that! Do yourselves a favour, get thee to the store, do the hunt, spend some lindens on her other shtuffs, and remember who told you about her when she's a huge celebritard designer person!! Ash out.

Pics 1-4
Kaleidoscope Hunt

Pics 5-9 (not free)
Kaleidoscope

Worn Throughout

Hair (not free
Katatonik

Boots (not free)
Lazy Places

Tattoo (not free)
Artilleri

No comments: