Tuesday 24 June 2008

Grims Ain't Such A Fairytale!

One of the things I find hard to get my head around in Phil's Place is the whole baby/pregnancy thing, I know some ppl loves it like woa, so don't yell at me XD!! I do however love the idea of a vile little bundle of putrid shtuff, that farts, burps, is rude as hell and has tatts lol. Grim Babies are all these things and moar. So when I heard there were some freebies made by Grim for the birthday of our beloved grid I had to grab em. Theres 2 Callie Cline dolls to be had, one called Princess and the other called dream. Both have a video card raping amount of bling in em and I loves em!! Also a linden shoulder bear, who is kyooter than kyoot!!

grim_001

I had to drag Kenlee along for some piccies as she has been so busy with rl, I haven't had the chance to see her.

grim_004

Yes I am killing her with kindness, I'm that happy to see her!! I'm wearing some yum freebs from Mechanism that would also suit bois and awesome boots from 69.

grim_006

Ken is wearing the lush Shiny Things group gift shooz and a very ladylike dress from Icing! For the shooz, join the group and have your tag activated to get them instore.

grim_005

Ash
Tank & Belt
Mechanism

Boots (not free)
69

Jeans
Torridwear

Hair
Maitraya-Aimee

Ears & Tail (not free)
Fifferfling

Shoulder Bear & Callie Doll
Grim Babies

Kenlee
Dress
Icing

Hair
ETD-Phoebe

Shoes
Shiny Things Group Gift

grim_007

Kumamoto Japan has moved into a bigger sim, and has put out this new dress, yays!!

grim_009

grim_010

This dress is from Thimbles, not sure if it's still a linden, but if not the full price is very reasonable! The tank Ken is wearing is a linden, not sure where her skirt came from, I will find out when she logs back on!!

grim_012

And this lovely dress is a weekly gift from Lemania who is so generous to us. It's called Tea and Sympathy, perfect for taking my bundle of schtuff out for a stroll!! This is Nancie, she is not free and I have managed to kill her several times since last night! I blame Artie though, he was testing a new weapon he made and was blowing me up while I was afk.......yes.......all Artie's fault!! Okies I'm out to change Nancie's nappy..........*shudder* !!

Ash
Dresses
Kumamoto Japan
Thimbles
Lemania

Nancie The Grimmest Child Eva (not free)
Grim Babies

Ken
Tank
Thimbles

Tattoo
Her rl tatt that she brought into sl, therefore not for sale XD!

Skirt
Not Sure, I'll have to grill her when she logs on!

5 comments:

olivia connaught said...

Both have a video card raping amount of bling in em and I loves em!!

HA

Anonymous said...

Let that inner child hang out, Ash! YAY for dollies!!! ;D

Cheri Pye said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheri Pye said...

Ash, your posts are always great fun :)

Are those skins your own ones? You look so beautiful <3

Creamy Cooljoke said...

yeahh, why have a normal baby when you can have Grim Baby <333

You and Kenleeeeeee look gorgee(Ibet Ken is sick of that gesture :D )