Tuesday 24 June 2008

Beautiful in Brown

Beauty Avatar has this wonderful free Paris dress in store. A revealing corset style lace up detail on the top and a skinny belt, this dress also has 3 styles of skirt attachments and a scarf. Who says they would never wear brown? I love it!

Beauty

Everyone in the world probably knows about the Aimee hair which is free at Maitreya, but just in case you've been hiding under a rock over the past day or so, here it is. The skin worn is Nadya by Emporio Caprioni, thankies to Adaire for sending a notice about this one, it's only free for today I think so get it mucho quickness. I used my alt Mini for this post and she owns one of Emporio Caprioni's lovely skins, I love it! I was so excited when I saw this one is free.

Beauty

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It ain't free anymore!!!

Creamy Cooljoke said...

oh :( Must have been a limited time offer, sorry 'bout that.