Sunday 1 June 2008

Cassiopeia Carnival Finds

*Creamy peeks into the blog*

Hiiiii, this is going to be another quickie one from me, I'm very busy playing my RL at weekends.
I thought it most important that you see this this stunningly striking 'werd' skin from Unpredictable group, it's so unusual and really makes the eyes stand out, I loooove. So beautiful and perfect for those of you who like a vampire/gothic or even a neko look, there's also a male version.

carnal_004

It works so well with my findings from the LV's & Co. Cassiopeia Carnival which I think is on all weekend (maybe longer). Lots of freebieness to be found at many stores on the sim. I only managed to find a couple of items as I don't get much time to come online at weekends, so here's a lil taster.

Oh my god how hot is this lingerie from Janeways boutique (free)carnal_001

For all you kitteh's out there, this Anime Fan Girl outfit from My Dead Kitty comes in 4 different colours (1L each) and includes the backpack and legwarmers.

carnal_002

carnal_003 carnal_005


Our very own Olivia loves to get her pasties out. She makes everything look filthy sexeh and here she is in the beautiful Fishnet Dollie outfit from The Dolls House also free (or 1L) at Cassiopeia, why have I never been to this store? I also picked up this outfit and fell in love with everything else. I neeeeed moneyz, I want to buy everything in there.


Noooo Olivia....don't do it!



This cool gun pose and gun is from Animonics, if you subscribo to this group by touching the sign, (doesn't take up an group space) you will receive a free pose monthly ya bunch of posers. Click the sign after subscribing, click it again and choose option 2 and you get a 'yer dead' pose.


This is the 'yer dead' free pose you get as a group gift this month.


Belt_003
Count Chocolate Belt from Passionate Neko at Cassiopeia (free or 1L)

i.k.i Jeans: Torridwear (1L)

Top : My Dead Kitty (part of the Anime Fan Girl outfit above - 1L for set)



Ugh...turns out that wasn't quick at all, SL wouldn't let me TP so I'm sorry if any of the LMs are incorrect and I've probably forgotten to list some items. I'll sort em when things work again.



*runs off to get on with her RL stuff*

16 comments:

olivia connaught said...

i am so in love with that skin!

Anonymous said...

girls! :D is the Fishnet Dollie outfit from The Dolls House? :)
that cute lil store doesnt show the dress =/ and nobody cant find it. kisses *

Sasy Scarborough said...

The Dolls House is INCREDIBLE and to think she almost closed it, so spread the love, great post ♥

xox Sasy xox

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Tip for yooos.
The Dolls House dress is at the back door of the store, and I think the link to it maybe in incorrect (althought it is in the right sim). The link to the Dead Kitties outfit may take you there direct. I'll double check it all when I'm online, SL was having issues when I wrote this post.

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Oh noes, I hope she doesn't close this wonderful store, I've only just discovered it. :((

Anonymous said...

i didnt found the lingerie set...

Anonymous said...

Can't locate the black lingerie set in the carnival. Also we can't find the Anime Fun Girl outfit. I think it's probably either removed or at another My Dead Kitty location x)

Anonymous said...

Hey you guys just so you know the Carnival dollarbees and freebies are part of a hunt.. a really easy hunt because their placed out in the open.. So the fishnet dollie from the dollhouse isnt located inside the dollhouse, gotta walk around the sim and find the goodies ^_^ Nothing has been taken down and I'm going to extend the Carnival for a few days since sl has been so.. um special these past few days

<3
RL

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Thank you so much Raven.

I'm sorry if I confused everyone.
Have a walk around the shops, enjoy the carnival and you should spot the free items like I did :)) Most of the signs are large so they are fairly easy to see.

Nikki Zenovka said...

oh no... that janeways lingerie is a freebie - i got a five pack of colors for 20L a while back, and have since seen it in for free in a number of places. It *is* hot though - worth a lindie, just don't think it's original.

百恋芙蓉 said...

Searched for like 2 hours now, still can't find the anime fun girl and janeway lingerie... ._.';

Anonymous said...

I still cant find the dress from The Dolls House!

Anonymous said...

i found all clothes except the black lingerie set :-( and believe me i look it a lot...

Anonymous said...

hey nikki can you post one of places that the lingerie is it pls? (if you remember hehehe) xoxo

Anonymous said...

so sorry anon - I would if I had it, but I haven't been through the freebie places for a while now, I don't even have any bookmarked anymore - just pure chance when i do encounter it.

Anonymous said...

k thx hun ;-*