Wednesday 28 May 2008

Whitneh (before the tacky drug thing XD!)

I love seeing sl takes on rl designs. All those red carpet dresses, I can wear them in sl and pretend I'm a celebritard!! Wait......what do you mean you don't know who I am??!!



This first dress is based on a design the original diva herself has worn. Yus dear whitney, when she still had a booty and all her teefs XD! The sl version from Lemania is just lush.



I even downloaded the new rc so I could photograph this dress......



because for the life of me, I cannot get a system skirt to rez in the normal client! I'm not keen on the colour scheme of the rc, but hey, whatever it takes to bring you guys awesomeness!I had another dress in my inv I had been sitting on for the same reason, so now with a shiny new ability to see my skirts I can show you this. The colour is so rich and deep, I just love it.



The last outfit is something I won on the Awesome Designs lucky chair. I hardly ever win stuffs, so I was chuffed I tell you! It has a skirt and pants option, both terribly smexeh. The cute as a button bag is a limited time freebie I think, so hurry to grab it, in all it's sparkly glory!

Bag
Glitter Girl

Dress
Lemania Indigo

Dress 2
kumin

Outfit
Awesome Designs Lucky Chair

Cuffs
Hexed (not free)

In all Pics (not free)
Hair
Aden- Sofia

Tattoo
Aitu

Ears
Body Politik

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

btw... just down the street from the shop that has the second dress there is a shop, fumiwo gallery that has several free outfits... the slur should take you to 4 of them...

Leslie said...

Thanks for the blog :) yep its pre-toothless Whitney lol

Ashia Tomsen said...

ooh I went exploring Eden but I didn't find the gallery! Cant' wait to log in now!! I'm so glad you liked it Lemania...I hope I did your lovely dress justice

Miu Elfan said...

Woah...
you look stunnin bb