Wednesday 28 May 2008

Ooodles Of Kyoooot!



I've had the first dress in my poor heaving inventory for a bit. So much so I didn't know if it was still an L. Off to the store Ash goes (insert emo tear for me having another excuse to shop lol).



When I got there I found that the gorgeousness was indeed still on sale...double woot!!! I also found 3 other dresses that deserve an honorable mention even though they are 30L each.



Look at the amazing detail and textures....... *sighs* These are mixed in with the full priced dresses, so hover your mouse over them till you find the cheaper ones.



I'm not sure how long they will be on *special* for, so if these frilly lovelies are your thing, best to get over there asap!



Dresses (1st dress 1linden, last 3 dresses 30 lindens each)
Rapis

Hair
ETD- Holly (not free)

Bangle
69

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

A*D*O*R*A*B*L*E

Anonymous said...

The outfits are terrific but you also display them well. Really nice photos!

Anonymous said...

The dresses are the cutest EVER! I said that yesterday, too, but I really mean it this time. (Hmm) Thank you for taking the time to put this F*S together for us SL fashion freaks!

Cerrie Janus said...

Oh I need 1! Ok well maybe 2 erm...3. Ok so I am going to go and buy the whole store who am I kidding?!?

Ashia Tomsen said...

woot!!! Thankies guys.......so glad you like em...now go..be free....spend lindens my pretties!!!
xxx

Miu Elfan said...

I looove bambiii! but I love you more!

Anonymous said...

im having trouble finding the shop shu*shu =(

Anonymous said...

I'm having trouble finding the shop shu*shu =(