Wednesday 21 May 2008

Seriously Gorgeous

Alas, I am not full of the goofy today as I have much on my plate. (The proverbial plate, that is. Chez G would sock me if I implied I had yuck on my actual plate, as he is a marvy chef.) But I am full of the freebie joy that comes from finding *really* nice freebies. Today was also "Adaire can't decide on a Photosphere background because there are too many darn options" day, but hopefully you can get a good enough look to decide to go snag 'em.

Kellie Iwish of (Elate!) generously marked down a kyoot lil blue dress to $1L and gave the Free*Stylers a heads up. Thanks Kellie! Her shop is adorable - I will definitely be back when I'm not spaztastic. I also have on Tuli's S6 Elf Skin in Rose (I blogged it previously here and I think it's still available in her group) and the Moontan Silver Tile Set vs. 2 that is free at K&K Fine Quality. The hair was a hunt find from Retrology named "DarkChyld" that is no longer available for free but is available for $100L at Old Gravy. The pose is the free "Beyonce" pose from Striking Poses. Beyonce is apparently famous for showing her armpits and thanks to SL, we can all look fabulous showing our own pits too. Woot!

Yet another awesome freebie find comes from GoodLook Designs. SIX free gorgy shirts called "Slinky Gloss" are marked down to $0L. I show two of 'em below. The gold pants are from Kunglers Fashion Design, also free. The ETD "Airy" hair that I am constantly reaching for despite investing trillions in ETD's full-priced hair is available for $1L on OnRez. The Perquita earings and Starlust charm bracelet were blogged previously here (and let's be honest - I'm just too darn lazy to copy the links). Oh! And Creamy blogged the Di Chantilly skin here. The nails are a freebie from Skin Within for having the store within your picks. The shoes are Imperial Elegance's "Sooty Pumps," available for $1 L.

This is the Slinky Gloss shirt in "Burg," shown with a brand new *Beauty Avatar* freebie outfit pants. Sita Loire put two tres chic freebie outfits out on the second floor of the clothing section of her store. Thanks, Sita!

Here's the other freebie outfit, which is called "Lisbona" and comes with three tops to choose from and a swanky black pair of pants.
Here's another style of top that's included:
Enjoi! And keep sending those pics to the Free*Style Flickr group!!
P.S. Forgive the pixely pics. I am trying to beat photoshop knowledge into my head and it's not going well.

3 comments:

M-Kat said...

Holy cow is all i have to say about this post today I LOVE EVERYTHING I've seen.. and freeeeeeee??? lol i love you guys and this site!

Bella Baroque said...

purdy girl! you found us some gorgeousness!!!! i love those poofy blouses! nice work missy :)

Ashia Tomsen said...

Made of awesome Adaire!! I may have to steal you from G!!
xx