Friday 16 May 2008

Loads of Freebie Goodness

When the Creamster asked me to blog for Free*Style, I jumped around half-naked for a half an hour, much to the delight of my boyfriend. Now that I think about it, I probably shouldn't mention that, but needless to say, I'm very honored and excited to contribute to the blog. My name is Adaire DeCuir, my favorite color is purple, and I like long walks on the beach at sunset. Actually, I prefer sitting at a bar on the beach downing 'ritas instead of walking, but it probably sounds better to say the long walk shizzle.

Anyway, on with the freebieness!

Kouse Singh of Kouse's Sanctum fame is one of the most generous designers with her group members, giving out a free gown every month! Join up to receive her Calliope gown in Blush. I think Ashia just blogged this, but here are a few additional pics, because it's just that freakin fabulous.

There are three different skirt options: slim, regular, and full on poofy (aka "ball gown," shown below). Also shown below is a choker from the hunt in her Avilion store that lasts until after the official opening of the Vale sim (May 17th-18th) that Aisha blogged in a previous post. The hair is the "Rory" style in white from Wonder Hair, available for free here. The eyes are free from Talisman.

Tuli Asturias is also ridiculously generous with her group! You can pick up her S6 prototype "Elf" skins in her Tuli update group (there's four of them!) in a notice dated 5/10 (or 10-5 for you fancy Euro folks). She inspired my elf theme with the pointy appendages from the Body Politik (available for $200), and I've been sporting the "rose" color skin in these elfy pics. Remember, group notices only stick around for 14 days now, so be sure to grab them ASAP!

I popped on Kouse's Calliope dress in Sapphire (not free) to best show off another fantasy skin I came across from the very beautiful Faery Hax. This is free in her FH Skins stall at the Celtic Dreams Market Place. I'm wearing Wonder Hair's Demi style in "Cool," also free.

And back with the Rory from Wonder Hair in the "Cool" shade. I found these gorgy Freebie Aperture Fairy Wings while shopping at Seven's Selections when I became obsessed with that fishing game (Darn you, Seven! So many hours of my life blown on trying to get the Super Ultra Rare LOLCat fish!). The wings change color beautifully and come with a hud that allows you to change the size, shape, speed of flapping, the position...tons of options to get them just as you like. I will warn you, though - this freebie is VERY hard to find in the Seven's Selections store. The exact coordinates are 123, 91, 21, but the best way to find them is to proceed to the back of the store and look for the "Flexi Flutter Wings" sign in red. You'll see a pair of demo wings fluttering - took to the right of them. There is a tiny gray dot that you can click to get them - be sure to wait for said dot to rez!

And now to completely depart from the fantasy theme, here is a freebie dress from AnnaH Couture called "Joanna". She has tons of freebies available from her store. The pose was also a subscribe-o-matic gift from Luth Brodie of Reel Expression. Touch the subscribe-o-matic sign and the #1 notice has the pose. Luth is definitely one of the premiere animators in SL, and it's worth noting that she just temporarily dropped the prices of her poses until June! The eyes are a freebie from Rosemar.

The hair is from Philotic Energy in the Kalia style (not free) that Creamy has blogged previously. The color, however, is a preview of the "Auburn" color from the brand new textures that Aemilia Case worked slavishly to create. While she gets the new hair textures ready to go, she's having a big 50% off sale in-store. Hit up her subscribe-o-matic for the details. The skin is also a preview from Tuli called "Emily" that she will be giving to her group members soon. Join her group now to be sure you get it when she releases it! You can see preview pictures of some of her new skins in her blog.

Whew! That was a lot of freebie goodness. Hope you enjoyed. *grin*

2 comments:

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Woohoooo great post! Welcome to Free*Style Adaire

<3333

Anonymous said...

Welcome Adaire! I love how you write, reminds me a lil of the Sn@tch Posts, hehe! Good Job, good finds - Yay!