Wednesday 21 May 2008

Material Diva

I've always known and loved Material Squirrel for their amazing wings and tails. However when I heard on the grapevine there was free lingerie and shoes to be had I couldn't tp quick enough!



The shoes are awesome summer wedges, with the cutest bows, and there are 3 diferent colour bows in the pack...nice! The lingerie consists of several corsets, on the shirt and undershirt layer and a cute pair of bikini briefs in black. When I say several, I mean 13 different corsets........woot!



Now the dresses. The Diva dress from Angelico B. I had to get it for the name alone!
it's in a yumster peach colour, perfect for balmy night time dancing. There are also several pairs of super cute ballet flats there for a whopping 1l each ;)

The black dress is a new creation from Raeva's, that I think is a launch special.


There's also another free dress there that is soon to be retired, so now's the time to grab it! Urgh and I'm so totally addicted to photo huds......I think I need some kind of recovery program!


Dress 1
Angelico B Designs

Bracelets
Kumamoto Japan

Shoes
Angelico B Designs
1l per colour

Hair
Amorepacific
I retexured it blonde, usually is black

Dress 2
Raeva's

Shoes
Unique Needs Group Appreciation Gift

Lingerie and Shoes
Material Squirrel

Hair- Eris Hair (not sure if this is still avail for free)
Sinsation

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the blonde looks gorgeous! what a lovely job you did

Ashia Tomsen said...

Thankyou so much xo
xx