Thursday 29 May 2008

Mixin' it up with GG & Fetch & Starlust

Anyone missing me online today? No?
Oh well, if you were wondering where I was, I had asked Helena Stringer (see previous post) to send all her hunt items to one of my other avi's so I could concentrate on putting the outfits together and then I found some awesome items in this avatars groups, you need to get these quick though, 15 days in the archives and some of these will be gone in the next few days.

Loookeeee!

First up, Gianna at Gigi Couture (GG for Generous Gianna, she gives out the most amazing gifties to her group) has sent out a really cute dress as a group gift, apologies if one of my fellow blogger ladies does this one too, I know we will all pounce on it 'cos it's awesometastic.

mix_003

mix_001
Vanessa at Fetch Alternative has started making skins, and she has passed a preview to the Fetch group, it's natural, no makeup, very pretty and a great peek at what she has to come. There is also a pair of really cute denim shorts in the group which I know you will all love.

Pale Natural Skin: Fetch Alternative (group Gift)
Cross Earring: Sey (free group gift in store)
Hat and eyes: Stringer Mausolem Hunt
Hair: Gritty Kitty Scene (not free)

mix_004
Shorts: Fetch Group Gift
Top: Part of
GiGi couture dress

Oh and this hurrrrr, its by Marly's and she slipped it into the Starlust Motel group notices, you really need to join this group for lots of other great stuffages such as these 'Ageplay' Glasses by Marcelle Decuir of Decollage. I'm totally up for a bit of ageplay if anyone is interested, only if I can be ancient and wrinkly mind you.

mix_006
M is for Melatonin Hair; Marlys, (Starlust Group Gift)
Ageplay Glasses: Decollage (Starlust Group Gift)
Pale Natural Skin:
Fetch Alternative (group Gift)

Oh and also in the Starlust group you will find these fabboo Thimbles 'if I was these pants' outfit which Lolivia previously blogged HERE (Thimbles group gift) in a reddish colour called arsenic. yayayyyaya!

mix_005
'if I was these pants' in Arsenic - Thimbles: (Starlust Group Gift)

*IN A SHOUTY VOICE*
REMEMBER IF YOU LIKE THIS GIFTS, JOIN THE GROUPS QUICK AS THEY WILL BE GONE FROM NOTICE ARCHIVES SOON, THERE IS A 15 DAY LIMIT NOW AND MOST OF THESE HAVE BEEN IN THE NOTICES FOR A WHILE ALREADY. HURRY HURRY DO IT NOW
Don't come crying to me saying I didn't warn ya's :p

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

course we missed ya, Creamy... but these blogs were well worth the wait! Fab pics & freebies!

Anonymous said...

Hi Creamy, great pictures as always. :) Where were the first few with the red backdrop taken? Looks like a gorgeous place!

Bella Baroque said...

you're the hawtest G.I.L.F. i evah did see! ^.~

great post creamscicle! nice finds and loved the pics :)

Ashia Tomsen said...

Oooh I love the teeny hat!
xx

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Wow, my bad on replying to comments. Thankyooo's :))

Hope you see this anon, my pics were taken at Unique Needs Photosphere Garden (these are all backgrounds in the spheres). The link is in my profile :)