Friday, 30 May 2008

Lucky Lucky Ash!

I love Silent Sparrow. I love the clothes, I love Hya, I love the sim......have I mentioned I love Hya?! I have gladly spent my last lindens when she's released a new outfit and will no doubt do it again and again! The prim work, the textures, dude EVERYTHING is my idea of perfect.

So when I got a notice saying there was a new outfit in the lucky chair, off I went!!! I have been trying on and off for a couple of days to get this. It's made of gorgeous. I had to have it, I just had to!!! After being there for 2 cycles today, I actually got usurped.....emo! But I prevailed eventually woot!!! This outfit is yummm. It's a mixture of the Thorns and Beloved suits.

Check it out for yourselves.....awesome no? So whooping with delight, I tp'd to Ivalde to have a wander round. as soon as I landed, I got an IM saying it was my letter on the lucky chair upstairs!!!

Like I've said in previous posts, I rarely win stuff, now 2 outfits in one day zomg!! This oufit is just darling. The colour is to die for, and the skirt is the right kinda swishy! I can't wait to get back to the store and spend some lindens, I just had to show you guys first!

And lastly, but by no means least, a gorgy swimsuit from the Rosemar group. It's in keeping with the retro theme I started with the Ivalde dress. A lush lime green Pinup swimsuit woot!!

There is a joining fee for the Rosemar group, but she is beyond generous with us, giving out gifts for reasons such as "I just noticed there wasn't a gift left in the notices for you guys" Gotta love her!! And with that Ash is out to spend some cash at the above stores....yay!!!

Silent sparrow lucky chair

ETD- Twila

Outfit 2
Ivalde lucky chair

Tricolore (old group gift)

Outfit 3
Rosemar Group Gift
(250 joining fee, soooooo worth it)

Eleanor @ Savoir Hair


Amethyst McMahon said...

YAY! All things come to those who wait! Glad you got this luscious outfit... we can all get together and do a Silent-Sparrow-Parnter-Look-Blog now! *bwahahahahaha*

Ashia Tomsen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashia Tomsen said...

woot!! Yus I finally got it.....oh the joy!!! And I do think we should all do a shoot of some sort with all our SS outfits.....mind you, with my inv it would take at least a day lol!

Quaintly Tuqiri said...

There's a free mermaid & merman avatar here:

百恋芙蓉 said...

Congrats on getting it ^^
It looks so nice, very exquisitely designed. =)

百恋芙蓉 said...

Finally managed to get it but SL messed up and I didn't receive the item... omfg >.>

Ashia Tomsen said...

aww that sux. I'll come keep you company if ya like!