Thursday 7 February 2008

Sweet like chocolate!

I've got a serious sweet tooth today, not content with a whole packet of Mini Cream Eggs (whoever invented them should be drowned in their own chocolate - I can't stop eating them), I had to wear this sweet 1L dress from Swallowtail too with the beautiful new chocolate coloured skin from Another Shop at Suffigium Market.

chocolate_002

Perfect with the stylish Tweed bag and bangles both 1L from +Plus and my little Viva Frogger pumps (free On-Rez), to buy these online click HERE.

chocolate_001

Pushing my chocolate fix to the extreme, I wore these Coco earrings from Miam Miam.

chocolate_003

The dress was pretty tricky to find, when you land at LOLO, wait for it to rezz and take the TP on the table down to the Swallowtail main store, the dress is in a heart shaped flower arrangement on a shelf in the middle of the store, next to 2 full price versions of the dress.

Now I'm satisified...mmmmmm!

fF0 Skin -Another Shop at Suffugium (Free or however much you want to pay)
Dress - Swallowtail (1L)
Frogger Shoes - Viva, On-rez (FREE), see HERE for bigger pic
Green Tweed Bag & June Bangles +plus (1L each)
Hair - Berri at Truth (1L)
Coco earrings, Miam Miam (1L)

No comments: