Wednesday 6 February 2008

Pretty in Pink

I'm rockin a bit of a Pat Benatar look today! Well, from the head up anyway, I don't think Pat would have worn a dress like this - it's more Molly Ringwald.

The pink Fluo dress is a free group gift I received today from Kaosome.

kaosome2

kaosome1

and ooooh, when I went to the store to collect the URL I found a free black sparkle dress in store too.

SLove is a battlefield....*dances about like a lunatic*

kaosome_001

Fluo Dresss - Kaosome (Group Gift)
Metallic tights - G.L.A.M. (1L or group gift)
Mary Janes - Digit Darkes (1L)
Hair - Junwave (90L)
Skin - Pixel Dolls (Group Gift)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is that darn Black Sparkle dress, Creamy?
I was all over that shop(Which was terrific. You always tip us off to the best places.) and I never did find it. I am working on a

Molly Ringwald-esqe shape, thuogh, thanks to you ;-).

Anonymous said...

It took me some time to find it too. I teleported to the clothing department, but it is in the skin department. Right in the middle there is a sign that says 'Freebie' with a picture of the dress.
It is located at Boudoir Ilse 240, 157, 22.

And a tip: there is a 20 minute give away! I was there for a few minutes, trying to find the dress, and I got a Black Confetti dress. It is gorgeous too!

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Oh yes, sorry I shoulda said, Margriet is right. The dress is in the middle of the store.

Yup fab giveaways too :D

Anonymous said...

Thank you both!!