Thursday 7 February 2008

Yay, Chinese New Year!

恭喜發財! 新年快樂!
Gong Xi Fa Chai!!
Happy Chinese New Year!!


Triangle Caudron at GHOST has made the most beautiful dress to celebrate Chinese New Year, words can't describe how I felt about this when I put it on. For a start it's in my favourite colour but wait till you see how it moves and the lush textures, it's giving me palpitations. I get so excited when Tri creates something new, her clothes are something special.


CNY_009

CNY_007

CNY_006

CNY_011


If I could wear this dress to pick my kids up from school - I would !!!

When you visit GHOST remember to pick up the other fantastisic free goodies in store too.

Mid CNY Dress: GHOST (FREE)
Hair: Harlow by Cake (not free)
Skin: Pixel Dolls (FREE Group Gift)
Shoes: :69:: Succubus (not free)

6 comments:

Decaying Paradise said...

Just wanted to say that I love your blog! My SL avatar looks so much better since I've found this page. You have great taste!

Auntykuro said...

yay! you look so pretty in that!

i picked it up today too. i love how differently everyone is wearing it, too. you've got the brunette 40s thing going, gogolita has the barbie thing...I should snap a pic and make it look all goth. :D

Anonymous said...

omg that hair!

Lawless McBride said...

you crush the red, creamy!!...and by the way, i love your playlist...its got a good beat and its easy to dance to...im gonna give it a 9!!

Anonymous said...

love.love.love.

great pairing with the skully shoes!

will you be my valentine?

Creamy Cooljoke said...

oahhhhh yay! I'm gonna keep this dress on till it smells.