Thursday 13 December 2007

BOO!

Oops, been neglecting my duties! I just went off the blogging boil a little and thought I would just play and do a bit of RL Xmas shopping yesterday. Now I have my mojo back and I've logged on to some lovely goodies.

This is just a quick one though, it's bedtime.

Artilleri has given out a 'tacky' (in Antonia's own words) xmas sweater, just like Granny would have knitted for your xmas pressie and you would have to pretend to be delighted. If you would like this sweater, join the Artilleri group and go to notice archives, it's the last gift given out.

I totally love this sweater, 'tis funny how we are happy to wear this sort of stuff on SL, but in RL...no way! Oh, and check out Artilleri sim if you haven't already, it's so much fun - it's been Christmas-ified (another one of my made up words).

artilleri_013

artilleri_007

These pics were taken at Viva Glam Iceskate park, there are unisex free skates there and two 1L xmas necklaces from Miam Miam. The candy cane necklace is worn in the pic below with a Bunny tshirt/waistcoat from a unisex free gift set at Pochette (lots of great stuff in this set, remember to get your 1L socks there too).

Philotic Hair

Love this hairstyle, takes me back to my Bananarama idolising days in the 80s.

Philotic Hair

All of the gorgeous hairstyles worn in these pics are the latest group gift from Philotic Energy (there are 5 diff styles in many colours in the folder). To obtain this join the group and go to notice archives, this hair is in embedded in a notecard dated 12/13/07 called 'stuffs'

I love the funky styles Aemilia at Philotic Energy has created, she is so kind to her group members. I think it's good to give something back (as with all the stores who give out great goodies), so I went to check out all her other new styles and fell in love with this uber-cute style called Sacha (150L). I tinted the hairband slightly to match the jumper.

Philotic Hair

Philotic Hair

*Skin worn in these pics is the free Le0 skin from Another Shop

*NEWSFLASH*
Every day Callie Cline is giving away a xmas gift to Avastar members, join this group to get the gifts.

This is copied from Callie's notecard....

1. each day there is a new tree that gives out FREE GREAT STUFF to group members.
2. i have 3 trees out, that i've left out on purpose to pass this on to you all, in case some of you didn't know.
3. the landmark is here
4. the other gifts coming tomorrow are from greenies sim and other great stuff down the pike.
5. i put out voting kiosks if you like my sim you can click on those as you walk in my shop.
6. the free stuff has mens stuff too AND a "chillie bean" from my home store.

**** YOU MUST WEAR THE GROUP TAG FOR THE TREE TO GIVE YOU YOUR GIFT, EXCEPT FOR THE ONE IN MY SHOP, THAT ONE YOU BUY FOR ZERO!!!
so get to these landmarks and get your free stuff, i'll leave it out for a few more days for you gals ;)"

I just won some snowflake tattoos, an Avastar gift box and reindeer antlers...YAY!

Night Night x

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo, I tagged you on my last post AND I'm wearing the same sweater. Is this some crazy single white female action. Oh wait, um, I just saw five more people wearing that sweater *cough* nevermind.

Anonymous said...

Love those Philotic hairstyles, but
I'm having trouble finding them.
I'm a group memeber, but the only notice I see with 'new hairrr' is from Nov. and doesn't have an attachment. Am I just looking in the wrong spot?
I wannnnaaa cool harzz too!!lol

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Hehe, just as I thought, we all love a cute quirky sweater in SL.

Creamy Cooljoke said...

DOH! My apologies, the PE notice was dated 13/12/07 and was entitled 'stuffs'
The hair is embedded within the notecard.

Ana said...

I can't believe Creamy! I love PE hair too! So I went there yesterday and bought the exactly same hair as you! Are we going to look twins again? LoL

PS - Love your blog :)

Anonymous said...

I really really really love the eyebrows you have in these pictures. Are they on a certain bald cap or skin. I covet.

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Great minds think alike Annah :))

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Hi Sherpa, the Another Shop skin I am wearing comes with 2 eyebrow thicknesses, I'm wearing both in this post.

I can't remember for the life of me which bald base I was wearing for the eyebrow shape. Possibly the Another Shop bald base with the skin.