Wednesday 27 February 2008

Foxy Sn@tch

Well, look at this tranformation today. Finally my letter came up on the lucky chair and I got this funky afro from BP, I think the whole of SL will have this hair soon (it rocks on guys too!). This hair is becoming an obsession!

So Ivey at Snatch has put some more free items in the store (Yay Ivey!!!), this first one called 'Cry Baby' is free somewhere in the store for a week. I'll give you a clue, when you TP into the store walk straight ahead and go left to where the stockings are at the a back.

Cry Baby has slightly mucky leggings just how I like them, like you've been getting up to 'I don't know what.'

snatch_001

The next item is available for free for 24 hours and then it will be back to it's full price again, but, if you look hard you may find another free item, you have to look at each ad to see which is free.

Today it was the Gothkini.

snatch_003

oooh think I shoulda gone for a bigger cupsize...

snatch_005

This beautiful skin is by Fleur, the 'Vivant Chestnut Soiree'. Fleur is now doing the 500L gift for those who missed out last time. So if you haven't got your gift voucher yet, join the Fleur Group and click on the sign outside the store, you will be given your voucher. Wear the voucher and choose your skin, only 1 voucher per person and only applies to those who missed out last time. This offer only applies until Tuesday.

snatch_004

Ooh and I always forget to mention the eyes, these are a group gift by Big Booty Big Money.

While we were in Snatch, Skyler found a free backpack and T Shirt in Retox, (which is on the left hand side of the store) and I took some sneaky pics of him (he said it was ok though, thanks Skyler)

Broken Heart Tee, Retox at Snatch (free)
snatch_007

So you need to get your hunting head on to find these, it's pretty tricky for me to explain exactly where they are.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the backpack is not from retox, its a group gift from TheZoo... ya hafta go to the store n click the sign to join the group... :)

olivia connaught said...

that hair is all sorts of rawwrrrr! i tp'd into the store in the wee small hours of the morning and luckily O came up almost right away.. didn't do much standing around the laggy crowd. for some reason the hair never made it to my inventory. i dropped bettie a notecard and she replaced it right away. i love her forever now :D

Anonymous said...

That hair from BP* is awesome. Took me several days till I happened to pop over to Osaka and literally walked up to the chair and there was my letter "K" smiling at me. How cool is that??!!