Thursday 28 February 2008

a not so little princess

"I am a princess. All girls are. Even if they live in tiny old attics. Even if they dress in rags, even if they aren't pretty, or smart, or young. They're still princesses. All of us. Didn't your father ever tell you that?"

hey kids! i'll be filling in here and there while creamy is on her much deserved vacation holiday, so you'll have to excuse my noviceness. i thought i'd get into a free*style posting groove a little early with this dress from kouse's sanctum...



does it get much more luscious and princesstastic than that? i don't think so.
the lady serenity gown in red rose is one of three gifts you score when you tp your tushie to kouse's and grab up various little boxes hidden (in plain sight) throughout the store. the other gifts? a silver crown and this dainty circlet thinger:



i'm not sure how long this is going to be available, so get on down there.

oh yeah, the skin: it's a brand spanking new hybrid III, by santana lumiere, and nope, it's not free. sure is purty, though.

the rest:
eyes (free) - BBBM group gift
hair (not free)- etd's katie

edited to add: pics taken at the straylight sim.

4 comments:

Gogo said...

Have a safe trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Wow, beautiful dress Olivia and I love the pic with the rainbow.

I'm not quite gone yet Gogo, tomoz morning after I've downed a few screwdrivers to calm my nerves before getting on the big metal thing that flies.

Nivaya Barbosa said...

That quote is from one of my favouritest books when I was a little girl <3

Happy flying, Creamy! Remember, flying's just like...um...something you're comfortable...with...in some hideously convoluted way...

I'm such a help.

olivia connaught said...

me too nivaya! a little princess, the secret garden, little women... i could go on and on and on. i was one of those kids always with my nose in some book :D

as for creamy + airplanes, one word: valium!