Wednesday 27 February 2008

Pixelated Glamour

I received yet another set of beautiful preview outfits from the Pixel Dolls Group just before just before I logged off last night, therefore, yet again, I was on SL longer than I intended as I tried them all...another late night for Creamster! I didn't have much time to show them earlier as I'm off on my travels on Friday (until next Weds) so had lots of preparing to do today, but these are definitely worth the wait.

There are four beautiful dresses in total, and as always with Pixel Dolls creations the detail and textures are amazing.

PD_002

PD_004

PD_006

PD_005
Skin and Hair - Tuli Group Gifts

So, if you are already a member of Pixel Dolls you should already have these, if not go to the store and click the sign to subscribe, click again and choose history, option 1.

No comments: