Wednesday 18 March 2015

Going Green


I thought it appropriate to throw a little green at you today, of all days.

For those of you who love all the mesh body parts, and their appliers, Soul has launched a new line of mesh mouths, called Kissers, at Skin Fair 2015. I am wearing the Cupid's Pout in Orc. There are also  closed, open, smile, neko and vampire versions. The mouths come with a shape, so you can wear it right out of the box, but there is also a tutorial, to help you get the best fit for your new mouth.

Check out the other mouth options HERE.

The skin I am wearing is also from Soul, and is part of the Davina fantasy line, which are exclusive at the fair.

Since I was already so green, I'm wearing black instead. I actually had a hard time finding quality green gifts today. I might have had an off day, for freebie finding. I do have to admit to being a little disappointed.

Credits

Shape - Soul - NEW @ Skin Fair 2015
Hair - Red Mint - Free Instore Texture Tester
Skin - Soul - NEW @ Skin Fair 2015
Eyes - Ikon - Instore Group Gift - (Free to Join)
Mesh Mouth - Soul - NEW @ Skin Fair 2015
Hands - Slink - Not Free
Nail Appliers - La Boheme - Apply Your Body Hunt Item
Dress - Coquet - Instore Group Gift (Free to Join)
Necklace - DirtyStories - Instore Group Gift (Free to Join)
Ring - Zuri - SL F&O Group Gift (Free to Join)
Horns - DirtyStories - Instore Group Gift (Free to Join)

Pose can be found at Shop Free*Style, where there are a bunch of pose packs ranging from Free to L$50.