Wednesday 4 April 2012

Fall into Spring

I recently came back to SL after a year away. After finishing up with my creation for the Crazy Hair Hunt 3, I naturally wanted to shop, and see what was new out there. I was one of those desiners who hadn't updated to V2 yet, so I was still on 1.23 when I left. There was a lot of catching up to do!
.
What prompted me to want to do up a post was a notice from IM CaPPed. The Designer/Owner, Victoria Bazylinski, has a Rez Day coming up, and she has decided to put out some celebration deals for us all. She has all hats marked down, two are offered for free(one of which I am wearing here), and all the eyes in the TealMeMore shade are only L$13.
.
I went on a search for anything to go with the orange hat, but ended up with a bunch of fall like colours to mix together instead. I don't get to wear hats often, as most of my hairs are too over the top to fit one on well enough. Can't cram one on a mohawk, that is for sure!
.
The dress is part of the Depraved Spring Madness Hunt, which Weronika already showed you a few days ago(just scroll on down). I like it with the outfit too much not to wear it, sorry about that. Everything else was just random finds from my journey of seeing what was new on the grid. Hope you guys enjoy !
.
FreeStyle-Helena Stringer-April 4th-Fall into Spring

Hair - The Stringer Mausoleum - R.Red in Tea Stained (not currently available)
Skin - Mother Goose's - Choi - Free (Lucky Board)
Eyes - [Scarlia] - Reflections in S2 - L$1 (Marketplace Only Store)
Eyelashes - Nea's - Scultped Lashes - Free (Instore Gift)
Makeup - M.O.C.K. - Lip Effect Kabuki Linea in Burgundy Matte - Free (one of many Group Gifts)
Hat - IM CaPPed - Adora Fedora Prep School in Rust - Free (Limited Time)
Jacket - R.icielli - VALENTINA shirt in Hallowen - Free (Offered on Marketplace Only)
Dress - Babycakes - DSM Dress - Free (Depraved Spring Madness Hunt)
Necklace - Fall From Grace - Steamtag Necklace - Free (Marketplace Only Store)
Rings - ( Red ) Mint - Rings Gift - L$1 (Offered on Marketplace Only)
.
Pose by {Just a Pose}