Monday 25 October 2010

Feather My Bosom

Check out these utterly fabby white peacock tights that creator Demi Ellisson has set out at her newly re-opened Nestle My Bosom store for $1L. *mwuahs Demi Ellisson*
I paired these tights with a floaty knee-length chiffon miniskirt + off-the-shoulder top that's new by Tram, along with more Nestle My Bosom finds: these yummie candy corn treats, a cherry red pretzel charm necklace + this pink lotus chest tat. Demi also has 2 lucky boards on a quick flip (3 mins each) just outside the store and another $1L tat gift; so great for us frugalistas.

Congrats to Demi on her new store! Bosom-ed love + fashionista kisses to all!

xoxo
Teshan2222 Wycliffe
(who owns these peacock tights in RL, in black)

STYLING CREDITS

Tights: Nestle My Bosom - {nestle my bosom} albino peacock tights - store re-opening gift (new!) - $1L
Skirt: Tram - tram chiffon skirt blue (new!) *mwuahs Moca Loup*
Boots:
R2 - "Pumehana" `elua L Snow (FB) *mwuahs Rei2 Aya*
Hair:
Truth - Nadine Streaked - espresso *mwuahs Truth Hawks*
Tattoo: Nestle My Bosom - {nestle my bosom} lotus tattoo & hair flower - {nmb} lovely lotus tattoo
Pretzel charm necklace: Nestle My Bosom - {nestle my bosom} pretzel necklace - red
Candy corn:
Nestle My Bosom - $40L
Top + gloves: Tram & Fore - fore*tram 01 - knit gloves and Knitshirts
Skin: Laq - LAQ ~ Tess2 - 02 [Peach] Glow skin
Pose: Nestle My Bosom - "Temper" - {nestle my bosom} temper -
$20L