Thursday 27 May 2010

British Invasion

A little birdie told me that Sey has a new group gift out, which was reason enough to have my regular look-see at their very generous "front counter" area. Join the group for $0L + then click the glass panels on the entryway desk; scoop away for oodles of free gifts (remember to click both glass panels; I think the newest gift is one of the belts here).
These free British flag jeans, free red goggles + free black flagged T is just 1 ensemble that you can throw together. I particularly thought this colored safety pins necklace was fun + cute. -- I knew I had some British flava when my proud Londoner friend Rene Caerndow told me so. (She loves to go on about London vs. NYC, etc.).

Peace, love & Marmite, baby. *mwuahs Rene, Suri + Creamy*
Gavin is wearing this lovely $1L T-shirt by Furious in honor of a certain tasty beverage (which btw has nothing to do with anything British). This grunge gear store is great (love the bloody tats here) + there's also a particularly rude T-shirt for free here in the Dark Katz hunt (look for a cat head somewhere on the higher stairs).
I will also randomly share that I tried a meat pie the other day for the first time (which Rene later informed me was "peasant food"). Love + fashionista kisses to all!

xoxo
Teshan2222 Wycliffe
(who's been to London once + dreams of returning . . . Suri you gonna have some curry ready for me babes?)

STYLING CREDITS

Jeans: Sey - Union Cross Jeans - group gift - free
T-shirt: Sey - Thank you for 700
- group gift - free
Plaid waist wraparound: Sey - Afghan Stall[LOxKE]/GroupGift_009 -
free
Goggles: Sey - Goggles1 - red
- group gift - free
Necklace: Sey - "pin-choker"[G11] -
group gift - free
Hair: Clawtooth - True Betty - Uptown Brown - previous $50L Fridays sale
Bangles: Atelier AM - Snake Bangle 02 [Project Themeory] -
previous Project Themeory $75L sale
Skin: Laq - Julie - 05 [Peach] Glow skin
Eyes: Negaposi - Fairy Eyes - Glass
Lashes: Cake - Bedroom Lashes
Poses: Don't Freak Out ; Pididdle/Artistic Taxidermy (previously free); High Fidelity (store closed)

on
Gavin McGinnis:
Jack Daniels T-shirt: Furious - Razorblade Jacket=- Jack Daniels Shirt (*NOTE: fly out of club landing point + follow red beacon to separate store in back of club) -
$1L
Pose by:
Long Awkward Pose