Wednesday 22 July 2009

Oh Happy Day

So tomorrow is an auspicious day.....I turn 34. I have also decided, that 34 will be my last age, as in next birthday, I shall also be 34, and the year after......you get the picture :p Tonight has been a time of reflection for me, so much of my adult life I have been a gypsy, traveling from one end of the globe to the other and back again. Not even mini Ash slowed me down. I wonder if anything will?



What more could a girl ask for than a new suite in the group only lucky chair at Silent Sparrow? The "Bunting" set is available in both male and female versions, and is gorgeous.



The girls set comes with so many options the mind boggles. I've shown but a few here.



Speaking of the boys set, can you spell hawt? I can and it kinda looks like boi Ach when you write it down :P He was kind enough to indulge my demand for a photo partner, and was very patient with my crashing and the arrival of my lovely stalker Terry :P



Just enough time for a moonlit dance, and Boi Ach was gone, leaving Terry and I alone to discuss the virtues of shopping and putting on fashion shows for loved ones......she'll know what I mean! No slurls today except for the Silent Sparrow one, cos it's my birthday and I'll be an asshole if I wanna! Ash Out.

On Ash
Hair
Epoque
Skin
Idiosyncrasy
Boots
DUH!

8 comments:

Auntykuro said...

your photoshop skillz make me drool all over your feet. thank you so much, ashia, for including me in your post! <3

Auntykuro said...

boy acha credits:

- Belleza group gift skin
- EDT hair
- ~silentsparrow~ hand tattoos from the hart, thistle and thorn set
- Boots by Zero Number.

Auntykuro said...

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

okrebecca said...

happy birthday!!!! you can actually count backwards from 34 for future birthdays next year you will be 33!

Winter Jefferson said...

Happy Birthday Beautiful! <3

And great post, as always!

Azia said...

Happy Birthday Ash. May you have many more and without having to count them!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, chickie! You can freeze from here on, cos your darn near perfect already!
Enjoy your day, huggles xxx

Desiree Debruyere said...

I *knew* I felt an unusual affinity for you! Well, this explains it! July 22 is my birthday, too. :)
Happy (belated) birthday to us!