Wednesday 22 July 2009

Getting Dressed For the Day

OK. Just got done going for my daily walk. Time to get dressed for the day I suppose. *yawn* Too bad I want to lay down for sleep so bad.

OK. Getting dressed. Better start from the bottom up, so I guess it is underwear first. Hmm...this underwear is nice. Not what I am in the mood for today though.

Maybe these undies? Probably too sexy for just showing under my clothes. OH! I got it! This lace set is my fave! I can wear this and--- oh no. I broke the tie on the top. *sigh*You know what....if I can't even decide on which set of panties to wear, I am never going to be able to get dressed. Putting my work-out clothes back on and taking a nap. See ya'll later.T-Shirt with bra print: Wanderer the Wind, 0L
Athletic Shorts: CoCo, group gift
Furniture: Deco*licious, DSN subscriber gift
Skin: Lazolli, 0L hidden freebie previously blogged by Eden
All Lingerie: Reasonable Desires, 20L-50L on sale

Notes:
-The WTW bra top is draped over a railing on the top floor of the store
-CoCo has huge amounts of awesome group gifts, not just the shorts. Click the black panels to receive
-Reasonable Desires has marked down ALL of their non-retro lingerie to between 20L-50L. This is an AWESOME deal, IMO. There are even some costumes, such as cheeleader, original showgirls, and security officer, in the clearance room now marked down to 50L or less as well. Go! Now!
-All of the standing poses are past 1L gifts from Striking Poses, which can still be found on XStreetSL

Not free:
Hair: Sixty-Nine
High-Heeled Sneakers: HOC
Heels: Adam N Eve

2 comments:

Persephone Parabola said...

Thanks for the headsup about the bra shirt! I've been to that store before but never spotted that item!

Sileny said...

Glad you got it! Took me a while to spot it, haha. It's super fun and cute.