Thursday 2 April 2009

Is Shopping In Latex Ever Appropriate? Mmhmm!

When these outfits landed in my inv yesterday, I swear I was trying to think of ways to get away with going shopping in latex, cos there was no way in hell I wanted to take *any* of them off!

dd3

See this pink lushness? You cannae buy this, you can only get it in the chairs at Dare Designs. You have exactly one week of stalking before they go on sale. You get the choice of see through or not so see through, layers galore all sorts of ways to wear and play. The skin? OMG. Rosemary and Mimi of Cupcakes have once again taken generosity to a new level. There is an Easter egg hunt going on, you're looking for 20 eggs of deliciousness. You'll get loads of clothes and this scrummy makeup, in all tones from the brand new Seduction line.

dd2

dd1

And just because it's the hottest latex I've seen in awhile, here's a preview of some of the other colours you can buy from Dare Designs. The blood is my favie, just delicious, go buy it!! Now if you'll excuse me, I need some alone time with my screenshots :P Ash Out.

Pic 1
Outfits
Dare Designs Lucky Chairs
Hair (not free)
The Stringer Mausoleum
Skin
Seduction (Easter hunt gift @ Cupcakes)

Pics 2 & 3
Outfits (not free)
Dare Designs
Hair (not free)
Lelutka
Skin (not free)
Bebae

6 comments:

Winter Jefferson said...

What, you aren't supposed to go shopping in latex?

.....huh.

Unknown said...

Ash, you look simply delicious!

Sasy Scarborough said...

Whenever you want to go shopping in Latex you know who to call ♥

xoxSasyxox

Ashia Tomsen said...

Of course dear Winter, the rule *does not* apply to you :P
Fanks gg!
Ooh speaking of Sas, I was so tempted to wear the yoke too, but cos I've changed my av again it was taking me forever to fiddle with it for the pics!

Sasy Scarborough said...

it should have only taken a few moments to input new numbers into the resizing portion of the yoke, not sure why it would take longer, but can't wait until next time.

xoxSasyxox

Ashia Tomsen said...

my client was being a bastard, every time I try to do anything that's scripted, I freeze :( And editing anything does the same thing, I sit there for ages waiting for it to unfreeze