Wednesday 1 April 2009

Corny Cupcakes

3rd part to my bloggy Series(Check Part1 and Part2 here***please keep in mind those are not Freebie blogs, tho they do have some free items, and in no way represent Free*Style though the actions carried out of those blogs***)

Like all critters in the world, there are many different species to one family line. Cats for instance. You got big ones, small ones, beautiful ones and fugly ones. There are alot of cats!

What does this have to do with anything you say?

Well the war is still on! There may be peace talks going on, but something might still be brewing, and we are recruiting all we can.

Here today I show you Mercornulus Brighticus.


These Mythical Unicorns evolved to live in the sea. They still have horns and glitter, just lack the hooves. Some still have kept wings, tho they are merely for show now, to attract mates.


They are still a rather show lot, and will strike a pose if asked nicely

As with their land brethren, they keep themselves as colourful as possible.
Till next time, with Unicorn Chronologist, Helena Stringer.

CUPCAKES!

OMG there have been so many. But these are super cute ones, and tho I'm so not into this stuff, there tends to be pastels associated with cupcakes(and pink . . . gag me now!), I do enjoy a good bunny anything.
SHHHHHH no telling people I like bunnies! i have an image to keep you know. At least my hair is spikey enough to gouge out eyes!
I was still in rainbow mode, post unicorniness, so I wore a rainbow skin I recently found. To tanned, but I can deal with that for a day.

I got this shirt and matching cupcake from a wishing well at Elate!, just throw in a linden and you get a prize.
You get the Bunny and Panda by nomnoming a big ass cuppy at Sanu. I managed to make it to one of her mini parties, and scored a few of these babies when it was set to 5 minute waits. You can't just climb back on, cause well you'd get everything so fast! you got to work for it a bit. They are trans, so you can trade, or give away you extras. Last I heard, there were 72 prizes in there.

Unicorn Mermaid Outfit

Skin-[42]-[Galaxies] Nebula-L$0
Eyes-House of Ruin-Toxic Radium in Seizure-L$20
Mermaid Kit-The Merseum&Oceanic Gardens-L$1
Wings&Bum Bow-Silent Sparrow-L$0
Mermaid Poses-Imperial EleganceL$1

Cupcake Outfit

Skin-Doux Petit Dahl-Rainbow-L$0(from unreleased skin box)
Eyes-Om Skins-Irish Eyes-L$0
Eyelashes-No longer available
Shirt&Hand Cupcake-Elate-Purple Cupcake Tank-L$1(throw you linden in the wishing well)
Shorts-Random Inspirations-Frayed Denim Shorts-L$0 for 7 colours
Shoes--Duh!-White Linen FlatsL$10
Cupcake Critters-Sanu-L$0(Lucky Cupcake)
Jewelry-Sanu-Purple Cuppy-cake Accessories Pack-L$175


***Why is there stuff not Credited? Find out why here!***

3 comments:

Samara Barzane said...

Your posts are always both a breath of fresh air and amazing :)

Helena Stringer said...

It's always nice to hear that sort of stuff!

I just wanted people to have a bit of something different in my posts. I wouldn't say I'm being original. Just being me.

Renee Harvy (Duh!) said...

I totally agree Samara... they are so gorgeous to look at!