Monday 27 April 2009

Battered

One thing I love about SL is being able to dress my avatars to reflect my mood. Some of these pics were taken last night, some this morning, see if you can guess what goes where :P

dj1

This first dress is from Black Arts @ the Dominion. Isn't it just to die for. I'm really not sure how long it will be free for, I found the note card buried in my inv when I was cleaning it out last night.

dj4

This next dress comes to you courtesy of Isadora Vayandar who sent out a HUGE note to the Lucky Chair Stalkers group. You'll find the lushness at Amariah, a new to me store. I adore the textures on this dress and so will you!

dj3

Here's an offering from Gothica, an older freebie, but a goody. There is a new freebie there also, but after searching my inv for ages looking for the top, I realised there was none :P The "top" consists of pasties only and a neckpiece, you can see a pic of it over hurr thanks to Feo.

dj2

And finally, this weeks freebie from Little Britain. Mad bitch? Yea sounds fitting. The deliciously beaten skin is from DJunk, another new to me store and another find of Isadora's. Now I'm back to CS4, my precious who doesn't have an agenda, isn't a fucking smartass and loves me like woa :P Ash Out.

Creditos
Outfits
Pic 1
Black Arts
Pic 2
Amariah
Pic 3
Gothica
Pic 4
Little Britain

Hair
Pic 1
Slink
Pics 2-4
House Of Munster

Skins
Pic 1 (not free)
Curio
Pic 2 (not free)
Cupcakes
Pic 3
Djunk
Pic 4 (previous freebie)
42

Tattoo (not free)
Tramp Stamp

No comments: