Monday 27 April 2009

Stalker

This is how exciting my life is....CAT DRAMAZ!!
(My Plurk friends know all about this, so I thought I'd bore you guys with it as well.)

Currently I'm sat here with 2 cats that hate each other, and one is not mine. I don't know who this other cat belongs to but it keeps coming in, eating our cat Chesters' leftovers and sleeping like it lives here. Over the past 3 days it has spent all day and night here just popping out to go to the toilet - we have decided to name it 'Stalker' because we think it's Chesters' obsessed fan. (I've got a feeling it's lost or something has happened to it's owner - it does have a collar but no name/address)

All is quiet right now, both cats are sleeping here on separate chairs, but I do smell a faint scent of cat pee - if that cat has peed somewhere, or Chester has done it to mark his territory because he feels threatened, Stalker will be outta here with my foot up it's arse.

Now I've ranted about that, on to the goodies. Check out this new shape I created, her name is Esmerelda and she looks super sexy with the stunning new Candace skins by Genesis. You can get this shape at Free*Style Horst and pay whatever you think it is worth (from 1L)

24-4-004

These sexy clothes were all bought in the sale at Torridwear (except the shrug and Crown which are a gift from Sasquatch). Most of these clothes worn in these pics were 1L, the most expensive was only 20L!!!

The sale room is right at the back and most items are 1-40L for amazing quality goodies.

Esmerelda Shape

F*S Esmerelda Shape: Free*Style, (pay what you want)
Clothes: Torridwear: 1-20L
Shrug and Crown: Sasquatch (loads of free and 1L goodies here)
Candace skins and eyes: Genesis: (not free)
Hair: Kyoot (not free)

2 comments:

Torrid said...

Hiya :) Just to let you know those are actually just my discount clothes and are always sold at that price :). The sale was only for animation products and has ended. Thanks for the mention!

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Oooh fantastic! Thanks Torrid :)