Monday 27 April 2009

It's Reek-ing on Harold

Starlust extended has another occupant - Reek!
The yummy textures of the clothes made me go back at least like...10 times or more!
Right now there a fun roller rink dollarbie complete with pacman decorations and some tees free from subscribo, as sported on Takeshi & I:

1. 80s Roller Rink (dollarbie!)
Reek - 80's Roller Rink - Dollarbie!

2. Reek subscibo tees (for boys & girls):
Reek - Ice Rink

3. Here we are, playing on the dollarbie roller rink:
Reek - Ice Rink

Take & I both wear the Stripes & Themes belt from Reek, they are not free! BUT, the textures are all very very yummy, just touch to change:

I Heart Themes Belt textures:
Reek - I Heart Themes Belt - Texture Options

I Heart Stripes Belt textures:
Reek - I Heart Stripes Belt - Texture Options

Thank you Riq for sending me those!!

Just a very quick update now on my store, we are moving to a bigger place, joing Mashooka Design & Sway's Creation. A hunt will be starting tommorrow until sunday. Lots of stuff to be picked up! Here's a preview from my end:

all the poses for the hunt

See you on the new Mashooka sim!

No comments: