Tuesday 10 March 2009

Yes

Pink has been getting some play on the fashion feeds lately. This is after Valentines, so what gives?For this story, I will leave names out.

Well a fellow Canadian(I AM CANADIAN-one of our beer slogans) blogged about Anti Bully Day, which is a day in Canada where schools had started a program to show support on bringing down "bully" behavior.

It's sort of funny that this one blog post could start a war of sorts, and the soldiers being a battalion of Pink clad SL avi's. So I don the horrid colour to do my part. We all say things that aren't so nice some days, things that could be taken wrong, if you don't know the person well enough. Have some taste, don't start wars on a feed, plurk, flickr, twitter, blablabla, cause more often then not, it comes back at you like tenfold.

I also happen to believe only REAL men can pull off pink, it shouldn't matter what their preference of a partner is.

So be kind. Rewind.

So I at least managed to punk out while I was in this dastardly colour. People were all over it.

Just me being silly! @ Happy Mood's sim. You can get those bubbles form the lucky chair here.

I soooooooo did not want to have to buy pink, or take time to look for pink, so I did a wee bit of cheating, and shopped a bit on XStreet. This was a Sweeter Then Candy gift for Vday that's still up. I think it was blogged, but for all you who missed it, go get er!

This I think our Suri might have blogged this in the past, but doesn't hurt to take a quick pic. I love the train on it, even if it's pink.

Ack! NOOOOOO not pink and white! *faints*

I wear in al these a rather normal but well made skin, and even managed to score some pink eyes for ya! The lashes come on the skin, so no prim torture necessary.

And what would a Free*Style post be without some Pink shoes? I think I found the most fugly ones I could.

Well I hope you all enjoyed my self induced torture, it might be hard not to get bullied now though, all you pink lovers probably want to chop off my head. If only to get the hair!

Picture 1-3

Tattoo-K&L Designs-Spirit Tattoo-L$1
Necklace-Rebel Xtravaganza-Crossed Bones Necklace-L$0
Dress-Kissable Kitties Designs-Add Some Color-L$0
Socks-Urban Bunker-Spirly Sockz-Instore Group Gift

AWOL stores(basically I just couldn't find it, sorry!)
Bracletes-Free-@Lady T

Picture 4

Dress-Sweeter Then Candy-I Luv You Valentine-L$0

Picture 5

Gown-Seldom Blue-Sky Gown-L$0

Picture 6

Gown-Kissable Kitties Designs-Elite in pink-L$1

Picture 7

Skin-Custom Body Works-Pale w/Pink Lips-Subscribo Gift
Eyes-Miriel-Standard Eyes-Watermelon

Picture 8

Boots-Sweet Nothings-Jetset Vogue Boots~Be Mine-L$1

Non Free

Hairs-oh my who did make those again? XP
Boots in Picture 2-KaWaii Jelly-Smooshi Boots [Skullerfly]-L$200

8 comments:

Helena Stringer said...

I appearantly suck,, and managed to make my wording small again. I think I figured out why, so will try for next time not to have that going on.

Gidge Uriza said...

I've been blogging on BLOGGER for over 4 years and have NEVER seen this behavior like we're getting on Freestyle........I must solve it. :)
The reformatting thing is a bug or something but no other blog I use on blogger does anything like it......it's freestyletastic....

I will solve it. I'm tenacious like that.

Gidge Uriza said...

oh..........and....

YES.

Helena Stringer said...

Well I'll tell you what happens, it's when I move a picture that it does it, tho when I look at the code it's fine, so I guess I just got to load my pics PERFECT. I use blogger for my own blogs and have neve had this issue either. It also did the same thing on here when i tired to change the text to a different colour.

Winter Jefferson said...

Yeah, baby. Love it, Lena.

Violaine Villota said...

On pic #4, the wings are from Fancy Fairy - if they are the mint green ones that have been tinted, those are free too in the main store in Wildewood, but can't tell for sure... they could be the Teasel wings in Earth which are not free but on sale:)

(if they didn't come from me, please do let me know!)
~Violaine Villota

Gidge Uriza said...

yeah it's only doing it when we move pics, which makes no sense, I move pics around all day in blogger......

Helena Stringer said...

Violaine-they are your wings, and they were purchused and played with, so not the free ones. I'd have to try to find them again. But whatevs.