Monday 16 March 2009

Ssshhh, spot the green!!

As I've mentioned before on the blog, if you're a hard core RP type, finding "your look" can be terribly hard on a budget. Recently there have been some incredible packs floating round the grid, covering all sorts of looks/avatars. So today it's the turn of the vampire. Fitting as one of the terribly good looking undead has joined our ranks :P



Lunas Boutique is a store I've blogged a few times, discovered through Fashcon around the New year. Do a search for the LL group, there are some super cool gifts in the archives. Including a pose hud stuffed full of poses, total must have. But these outfits are what I'm stoked about, a gift from Candy Shop (in the Lunas Boutique group archives). They are complete vampire avs, including skins (not shown) shapes, teeth, emote hud and all the clothes shown. So many options and stunning pieces, to say I'm blown away is an understatement! Skins! The skins worn with the red outfit are from the Imagen hunt. You're looking for 20 teeny shamrocks, and you'll get 19 skins and some eyes. If anyone needs a hand, drop me a line inworld and I'll be happy to help. None are hidden in walls or anything like that, lets just say that sometimes the most obvious hiding places are the hardest to find :P The skin worn with the black outfit is a gorgeous dollarbie from Domestic V. There's a huge sale going on also, and loads of freebs on the ground floor (you'll find the skin shown upstairs).



I had to sneak a wee bit of green in here!! This beauty is a group gift from Fairytails. You'll need your group tag activated, then snag this for an L. The skin I'm wearing here, and for the rest of the post are part of the Rockberry gift for the most random hunt ever. I love love love them!





I saw a small post about this store on the Freebie Telegraph, and had to go have a nose for myself. Nah! is a new to me store, and all these outfits are free from there, unbelievable! The brown dress also comes with super cute cowboy boots, not sure if you can see them too well. I can't wait till the store is fully stocked so I can go spend, as at the moment, everything is free. Now I'm off to try and give mini Ash a bath, hard at the best of times, but the little princess is sick, so I anticipate much sadness! Ash Out.

Non Free Awesomeness
Hair
Gritty Kitty
ETD (still closed?)
Dejavu (some avail to buy, 2 are old group gifts)

Hoofies
Lazy Places

Ballet Boots
DXD

5 comments:

Unknown said...

My gorgeous honey!

Winter Jefferson said...

Ashia... vampire now, as well? Like the elf wasn't sexy enough!

You just want to lick my pickle, don't you?

Ashia Tomsen said...

Quoted my dear Winter :P

Kristin Cabaret said...

I didn't see anything free at Domestic, just a few things people had rezzed and didn't pick up

Ashia Tomsen said...

Did you follow the slurl in the post Kristen? It's a new location, Maire's still stocking it so there's stuff downstairs, the dollarbie is upstairs, I can send you the lm inworld if you need it :)