Sunday 15 March 2009

Evangeline's Masterpiece

What with the Free*Style chat box recently ablaze with inflammatory talk about big asses and stealing men, Ashia and I thought it only appropriate to show you this insanely creative, poignant, and most fitting new skin from our friend, Evangeline Schism, the designer behind Schismphrenic skins (currently only available on SLX). The skin is aptly called Lil Miss Two Faced. Because I am loyal above all to my friends I will just tell you that there is a story behind the skins. If you meet Ms. Schism in-world you can ask her what inspired the skin and she just might tell you. There are also some dollarbie skins available by her on the SLX site. 
Let me start out by saying the skin is NOT free but at 25 L it is a steal for a work of such immense creativity.  The princess side is clean and sweet (beyond the knife wound to the back) with hearts accenting the hips.  The whore side is all cuts, burns and bruises.  
I asked Ashia to model the skin with me.  She was like all "cool, but I want to be the princess". But I get over to her place and we are picking out hair and stuff and next thing you know she says "I need a ciggy" and I'm like "Dood, I thought you were the princess".  Anyways, she sat on me with her watermelon butt and won the fight...Getting on to the freebies and cheapies, the SHi stockings Ash is wearing were also marvelously shown by Suri in an earlier post today and the bottoms I am wearing are part of a fantastic bikini, called SwimSlut Bikini that is available at Figure 8 for 8 L for St. Patrick's Day.  The parts I didn't show but make it wonderful are a green tube top and suspenders, which has great detail.  

5 comments:

J.Dikes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
J.Dikes said...

Awesome post i love it! <3

Unknown said...

Thanks!!!! Wish I was better at PS... but I'm slowly improving

Jentra Slade said...

I think you did an awesome job with PS, it is alot better than I could ever get it at this point!! I love this post and how it is so true to some levels!! Amazing job Eden!!Bringing this to the attention of all, I now just want to get it to make a point, lol!!! Thanks again!!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much, Jentra! Mwah!